Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I've heard that argument before from Black Face Aubrey fans before.

Ross has writers, I've been told that from people in the game.

@Grine also has confirmed it.

I'll say this, a lot of rappers are doing it now. OGs are getting lazy and swapping some words to make it "their own" and young boys don't give a ****.

There's proof with Drake, w/o proof it's just speculation.

There's proof with Drake, w/o proof it's just speculation.

It might be speculation for you, I’ve been told by verified writers. The reference tracks almost never come out, there’s a reason for that. **** I gotta lie for?

50 has definitely spit some Banks and Buck bars.

There’s a few other NT favs that have spit others rhymes, it’s more common than I thought.

It might be speculation for you, I’ve been told by verified writers. The reference tracks almost never come out, there’s a reason for that. **** I gotta lie for?

50 has definitely spit some Banks and Buck bars.

There’s a few other NT favs that have spit others rhymes, it’s more common than I thought.

I ain't say you lying, you probably have been told that but there still needs to be proof.

I can come out and say "such and such did _____, Ive been told" people would still need proof to believe it.

6pac 6pac didnt even know Foolish was Ashanti's song.

When it comes to his opinions on Murder INC I think about what my OG's always told me

"Close your mouth when you don't know what your talking about"

just seeing this but fake news :lol:

i was asking bout this first beat :lol:

btw yall are posting "a couple of Ja rule and ashanti records" like I said but y'all got it :lol: 50 got features, his prime hits and how to rob/the couple of joints after massacre

I've heard that argument before from Black Face Aubrey fans before.

Ross has writers, I've been told that from people in the game.

@Grine also has confirmed it.

I'll say this, a lot of rappers are doing it now. OGs are getting lazy and swapping some words to make it "their own" and young boys don't give a ****.

Gonna need proof about Ross

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom