Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not rap per se, but I could’ve sworn Bhris said this damn album was only going to be 11 songs.

22 damn songs fam :lol:
That’s lite
The bigger rappers keep claiming yo using em for content but at the same time making a bigger deal out of his comments for attention themselves…It’s all lame and silly :lol: :smh:

I’m glad I got in a position to eventually interact and know how most of these dudes really are, they ain’t bout nothin…they only threatening folks they think won’t ever call their bluff…Dee good , Jimmy won’t even confront yo unless it’s a cam and folks to break it up quickly around but I’m sure he already knows that and ain’t worried
Jim would get stomped out and ran outta NOLA messing w/ Dee-1 and Wayne can’t save him.

Jim really talkin like he gonna gonna get yo touched for that light *** ****.

🙄 **** is nowhere near that serious.

You can’t tough your way out of what Dee saying. They could beat him up or worse and that wouldn’t make any of what he said untrue. Like I said in the other thread ****** would be better off saying they just don’t care about how influential they are to kids that’s not their problem :lol:

1699743174892.jpeg

My friend in his made beats, he was actually pretty good and won some Red Bull young producer contest and got to work with him. He said he was cool as hell.

This was like 2004 when alchemist was on everything too.

Y’all didn’t know Ross & Meek were popped? :lol:

One look at that track list. And I knew what it was.

These ******s still putting Khaled, Jerimh, Vory, The Dream, Fab & Cool & Dre on the album.
I thought I was the only one that had no interest in that new joint…2 washed dudes trying to re live the glory days , 04 lakers type project I’m good :lol:

Speaking of Lil Yachty, I heard his latest album the other day. Couldn’t believe what I was hearing, in a good way.
Genuinely a great album that shows a lot of talent and growth, which is not something I ever imagined I’d say about a Yachty project.

Back
Top Bottom