Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Nany prolly think she gonna be on some Jersey Shore hype once the season ends and watch her run to ole boy on some "baby, i was drunk"

Nany prolly think she gonna be on some Jersey Shore hype once the season ends and watch her run to ole boy on some "baby, i was drunk"

That scene with Leeroy and Naomi in the bed was comedy.
laugh.gif

Looks like Adam gets the boot next week.

laugh.gif
 @ these clueless broads gassing up Adam to Nany saying how nice he is.

That scene with Leeroy and Naomi in the bed was comedy.
laugh.gif

Looks like Adam gets the boot next week.

laugh.gif
 @ these clueless broads gassing up Adam to Nany saying how nice he is.

Damn Nany is really lame for that. Sad that the other girls are gassing up Adam saying he's really a nice guy deep down inside. My dude Jordy told her off though. I wish I could be part of the reunion and let girl know whats up.

Damn Nany is really lame for that. Sad that the other girls are gassing up Adam saying he's really a nice guy deep down inside. My dude Jordy told her off though. I wish I could be part of the reunion and let girl know whats up.

Leroy knows wassup..
pimp.gif

Nani giving up the buns hours after Adam's talking about having two girlfriends at the same time...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... some females.

Leroy knows wassup..
pimp.gif

Nani giving up the buns hours after Adam's talking about having two girlfriends at the same time...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... some females.

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

That's what I'm saying.. I was like why are they gasing this fool up and pretty much setting her up. And 
indifferent.gif
 @ Nani for just getting with him right after he tells his girl he loves her and the stories he told about him cheating

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

That's what I'm saying.. I was like why are they gasing this fool up and pretty much setting her up. And 
indifferent.gif
 @ Nani for just getting with him right after he tells his girl he loves her and the stories he told about him cheating

"Remove yourself, sir!" ........this dude is a corn.

Dumbest broads ever, this gotta be fake.

"Remove yourself, sir!" ........this dude is a corn.

Dumbest broads ever, this gotta be fake.

Nany's bf had that whole speech planned. He knew it was inevitable but he was still heated. It was almost funny but he poured his heart out after the chick did him dirty. He should have made that whole speech before he did something skeezy like checking her emails.
ohwell.gif

Nany's bf had that whole speech planned. He knew it was inevitable but he was still heated. It was almost funny but he poured his heart out after the chick did him dirty. He should have made that whole speech before he did something skeezy like checking her emails.
ohwell.gif

All I know is when she watches all this on tv she's going to feel stupid.. because dude Adam called it from day 1

All I know is when she watches all this on tv she's going to feel stupid.. because dude Adam called it from day 1

even on the video on pg16 adam is rockin a vneck. lol. dustin is such a lame & annoying. was a bit salty when he got 2nd place in go karts.

even on the video on pg16 adam is rockin a vneck. lol. dustin is such a lame & annoying. was a bit salty when he got 2nd place in go karts.

Back
Top Bottom