Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

Were you wasted or no??
Was it good or no??

I got an offer for tomm night and I heard their dome is 
pimp.gif
 should I do it??

Were you wasted or no??
Was it good or no??

I got an offer for tomm night and I heard their dome is 
pimp.gif
 should I do it??

NEVER LIE ABOUT MINES...I USED TO SMASH THIS BIG CHICK IN HIGH SCHOOL...NO LIE...SHE WANTED TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP BUT I JUST KEPT HER TO THE SIDE AND SMASHED AND GOT BREAD AND ALL TYPES OF !$@@ FROM HER...USED TO BUY ME GREEN AND ALL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...AND YES THAT VAG WAS SUPER WET
laugh.gif

NEVER LIE ABOUT MINES...I USED TO SMASH THIS BIG CHICK IN HIGH SCHOOL...NO LIE...SHE WANTED TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP BUT I JUST KEPT HER TO THE SIDE AND SMASHED AND GOT BREAD AND ALL TYPES OF !$@@ FROM HER...USED TO BUY ME GREEN AND ALL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...AND YES THAT VAG WAS SUPER WET
laugh.gif

If your penis is able to get hard..... your smashing thick or fat

I smashed a chubby chick a couple times, she domes me up but it was 'good' but above average. AND the vagina was super wet too like stated above

I smashed a chubby chick a couple times, she domes me up but it was 'good' but above average. AND the vagina was super wet too like stated above

Originally Posted by MrBrown

This is very true...back in my hay days I use to run across a couple big ones...and for some reason its very wet and warm with big girls

Originally Posted by MrBrown

This is very true...back in my hay days I use to run across a couple big ones...and for some reason its very wet and warm with big girls

I had a couple but they had nice shapes atthe very least, the last one had a cute face, swag, double Ds and nice legs and skin...about 170lbs 5'9...real amazon type chick...I'd post pics but I'm afraid someone on here might recognize her...lol

I had a couple but they had nice shapes atthe very least, the last one had a cute face, swag, double Ds and nice legs and skin...about 170lbs 5'9...real amazon type chick...I'd post pics but I'm afraid someone on here might recognize her...lol

I want to, no lie, its a rite of passage for every man IMO. My ex was skinny with a nice body so I know what thats like(IT WAS LOVELY) I want to see how the other end of the spectrum is

I want to, no lie, its a rite of passage for every man IMO. My ex was skinny with a nice body so I know what thats like(IT WAS LOVELY) I want to see how the other end of the spectrum is

Back
Top Bottom