Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

its wet..and the toppy is very sloppy..do it 
pimp.gif
Like he said lol. Ive smashed a couple in my day. Not sloppy fat though
sick.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

can you upload the pics again, i can't seem to see them
C'mon son not the big girl thread
laugh.gif
 But I think I'm gonna check into these rumors about the stupid wet P
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

can you upload the pics again, i can't seem to see them
C'mon son not the big girl thread
laugh.gif
 But I think I'm gonna check into these rumors about the stupid wet P
nerd.gif

I love big girls 
pimp.gif
 but with big chicks they cant do certain things as long as skinny girls for obvious reasons. 
roll.gif

I love big girls 
pimp.gif
 but with big chicks they cant do certain things as long as skinny girls for obvious reasons. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I want to, no lie, its a rite of passage for every man IMO. My ex was skinny with a nice body so I know what thats like(IT WAS LOVELY) I want to see how the other end of the spectrum is

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I want to, no lie, its a rite of passage for every man IMO. My ex was skinny with a nice body so I know what thats like(IT WAS LOVELY) I want to see how the other end of the spectrum is

roll.gif

Sex with a big girl is awesome. I had sex with this 280 lbs dominican chick, and her sex game was bananas. The oral sex was on box, the vagina was super warm and wet, and hittin from the back was like viewing the Grand Canyon.

Hispanic BBWs are my flavor.

Sex with a big girl is awesome. I had sex with this 280 lbs dominican chick, and her sex game was bananas. The oral sex was on box, the vagina was super warm and wet, and hittin from the back was like viewing the Grand Canyon.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

eek.gif
 You had a lineman

Originally Posted by KingJay718

eek.gif
 You had a lineman

Back
Top Bottom