Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Sex with a big girl is awesome. I had sex with this 280 lbs dominican chick, and her sex game was bananas. The oral sex was on box, the vagina was super warm and wet, and hittin from the back was like viewing the Grand Canyon.

Hispanic BBWs are my flavor.

YO YOU GOT IT BRAH....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bbw.jpg

Sex with a big girl is awesome. I had sex with this 280 lbs dominican chick, and her sex game was bananas. The oral sex was on box, the vagina was super warm and wet, and hittin from the back was like viewing the Grand Canyon.

YO YOU GOT IT BRAH....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bbw.jpg

Sex with a big girl is awesome. I had sex with this [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]280 lbs dominican chick[/color], and her sex game was bananas. The oral sex was on box, the vagina was super warm and wet, and hittin from the back was like viewing the Grand Canyon.

2qtfg4p.gif

Sex with a big girl is awesome. I had sex with this [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]280 lbs dominican chick[/color], and her sex game was bananas. The oral sex was on box, the vagina was super warm and wet, and hittin from the back was like viewing the Grand Canyon.

2qtfg4p.gif

thread reminds me of some youtube vid with this dude talking about all the benefits of bangin fat chicks, he made a pretty convincing argument too
laugh.gif
i gotta try and find that video for this thread

thread reminds me of some youtube vid with this dude talking about all the benefits of bangin fat chicks, he made a pretty convincing argument too
laugh.gif
i gotta try and find that video for this thread

Honestly no, but i would love to. Big girls go smack at me all the time and my bbw folder is gigs deep. I'm just superficial that way i guess, closest i ever came was when my girl put on some weight, got damn that was nice. She still wasn't fat though, just no more high school athletics so she put on some meat.

Honestly no, but i would love to. Big girls go smack at me all the time and my bbw folder is gigs deep. I'm just superficial that way i guess, closest i ever came was when my girl put on some weight, got damn that was nice. She still wasn't fat though, just no more high school athletics so she put on some meat.

Thick is the furthest I went. I don't think I can even get hard looking at a girl with a chubby face.

Thick is the furthest I went. I don't think I can even get hard looking at a girl with a chubby face.

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Never again, they real lazy and it's literally a workout.

theres this girl (not overly big but chunky) that i dated for bout 6 months and she was real borin in bed.

all she did was lay there and when i tried to flip her she struggled to get on her knees.

and her vagina smelled sooo bad.  I will never go out with a big girl again.. slim/fit girls take care of themselves.

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Never again, they real lazy and it's literally a workout.

theres this girl (not overly big but chunky) that i dated for bout 6 months and she was real borin in bed.

all she did was lay there and when i tried to flip her she struggled to get on her knees.

and her vagina smelled sooo bad.  I will never go out with a big girl again.. slim/fit girls take care of themselves.

You haven't ever truly lived if you don't experience it at least once.  Just make sure you hide her from everyone you know

You gotta give her the fat Donna treatment
laugh.gif

You haven't ever truly lived if you don't experience it at least once.  Just make sure you hide her from everyone you know

You gotta give her the fat Donna treatment
laugh.gif

I came in here ready to say &*%^ you guys big girls need love too, because by NT standards I'm definitely thick, but the chicks you're talking about make me feel skinny.
I like it, continue
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom