Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

I'm not even gonna front catch me on that late hour and I'll take shorty down.
pimp.gif

Pics 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

This thread was lulz.

RiKaN HaVoK
softest (what do you expect - it's all fat), wettest (confused? you mean sweatiest right), warmest (duh - 5'1 200lbs - you know how many layers of clothing that would amount to?), tighest (another duh - no matter how much you spread them legs - you would never part the fat hence the tightness not even when you was in yet) 

This virgin equated wet cooch to being sweaty.... My man has never even sniffed it yo...
laugh.gif

pacmagic2002 wrote:
Their dome is better because their mouth has more layers....which makes their mouth warmer than skinny women = great header for sure....this, I can confirm....
smile.gif

mouth has more layers? kind of alien broads you dealing with bro?

It's better because they are more eager to please

roll.gif
roll.gif

Pics 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

This thread was lulz.

RiKaN HaVoK
softest (what do you expect - it's all fat), wettest (confused? you mean sweatiest right), warmest (duh - 5'1 200lbs - you know how many layers of clothing that would amount to?), tighest (another duh - no matter how much you spread them legs - you would never part the fat hence the tightness not even when you was in yet) 

This virgin equated wet cooch to being sweaty.... My man has never even sniffed it yo...
laugh.gif

pacmagic2002 wrote:
Their dome is better because their mouth has more layers....which makes their mouth warmer than skinny women = great header for sure....this, I can confirm....
smile.gif

mouth has more layers? kind of alien broads you dealing with bro?

It's better because they are more eager to please

roll.gif
roll.gif

I equate screwing fat girls to eating Taco Bell. One of these always apply to both situations...

-it's late and there isn't anything better available
-you are fat yourself
-you are entirely too intoxicated

Both leave you feel ashamed the next day.

I equate screwing fat girls to eating Taco Bell. One of these always apply to both situations...

-it's late and there isn't anything better available
-you are fat yourself
-you are entirely too intoxicated

Both leave you feel ashamed the next day.

I've done it once five years ago, I had to take one for the team and distract. When I was finished I walked into the hotel bathroom and collapsed on the floor due to dizzy spells.

I've done it once five years ago, I had to take one for the team and distract. When I was finished I walked into the hotel bathroom and collapsed on the floor due to dizzy spells.

Back
Top Bottom