Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

from those saying its wetter, its because all the sweating in the region
sick.gif

I dated a bigger female for about a year..never liked her..just used her..pretty good at everythin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I would post pics but not tryna air her out..she's now engaged..but i got a better girl now that I ACTUALLY like..
laugh.gif

I dated a bigger female for about a year..never liked her..just used her..pretty good at everythin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I would post pics but not tryna air her out..she's now engaged..but i got a better girl now that I ACTUALLY like..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Honestly no, but i would love to. Big girls go smack at me all the time and my bbw folder is gigs deep. I'm just superficial that way i guess, closest i ever came was when my girl put on some weight, got damn that was nice. She still wasn't fat though, just no more high school athletics so she put on some meat.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though NT, I tried to smash a fat chic during one of my  drunkin states at a party, but it turned out i was only smashing the inside of her thigh. Once I finished my round she hit me wit the "Its not in yet". I thought to myself  "really, damn because that box felt tight as hell". Then i proceeded to get up off the bathroom floor, zip my pants and return to the party. . 

I can't stop laughing,
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't breathe....

....But no lie, it's something I would like to experience within my lifetime.
laugh.gif
lmao el diablo loko the funniest I read all day comicc

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Honestly no, but i would love to. Big girls go smack at me all the time and my bbw folder is gigs deep. I'm just superficial that way i guess, closest i ever came was when my girl put on some weight, got damn that was nice. She still wasn't fat though, just no more high school athletics so she put on some meat.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though NT, I tried to smash a fat chic during one of my  drunkin states at a party, but it turned out i was only smashing the inside of her thigh. Once I finished my round she hit me wit the "Its not in yet". I thought to myself  "really, damn because that box felt tight as hell". Then i proceeded to get up off the bathroom floor, zip my pants and return to the party. . 

I can't stop laughing,
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't breathe....

....But no lie, it's something I would like to experience within my lifetime.
laugh.gif
lmao el diablo loko the funniest I read all day comicc

Originally Posted by jdi23

Hell yeah. They like hungry hungry hippos out that mug. Straight gobbling balls at a steady rate no shame in their game. I guess all that meat just let the box marinate. So when you go in. Splash!!!! Then they got the after sex fiddles ready. Wet box and great food. Excellent combo.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

Hell yeah. They like hungry hungry hippos out that mug. Straight gobbling balls at a steady rate no shame in their game. I guess all that meat just let the box marinate. So when you go in. Splash!!!! Then they got the after sex fiddles ready. Wet box and great food. Excellent combo.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom