Reasons Why Publix Is The Best Grocery Store To Ever Exist

The Chicken Tenders sub and a Publix Lemonade comes out to $10.01.

Quick story.

Since the year started I've been getting the deli meals at least 3 times a week. They hired some new guy to make subs and he's too friendly in a weird way. Dude remembers my name, the way I like my sub, and sometimes he packs it with way more chicken than it should have. If he was a female I don't think I'd have an issue with this. One time as he was making the sub he gave me a small piece of chicken tender. I asked him what was wrong with it and he said nothing he figured he'd let me sample it, this was the first offense. The 2nd was about 2 weeks ago. I asked for a half sub but he got way too many tenders. I could tell he was forcing the tenders into the bread. As he's wrapping the sub and he leaned over to apology in advance in a whispering voice for any tenders that fall off while I'm eating.:\

View media item 223018

Last edited:
the worst

34673567.jpg

^:lol: I always take my mom to Presidente :smh:....claims the produce be cheaper....:rolleyes....

Last edited:
the worst

34673567.jpg

tied with

View media item 223045
The Chicken Tenders sub and a Publix Lemonade comes out to $10.01.

Quick story.

Since the year started I've been getting the deli meals at least 3 times a week. They hired some new guy to make subs and he's too friendly in a weird way. Dude remembers my name, the way I like my sub, and sometimes he packs it with way more chicken than it should have. If he was a female I don't think I'd have an issue with this. One time as he was making the sub he gave me a small piece of chicken tender. I asked him what was wrong with it and he said nothing he figured he'd let me sample it, this was the first offense. The 2nd was about 2 weeks ago. I asked for a half sub but he got way too many tenders. I could tell he was forcing the tenders into the bread. As he's wrapping the sub and he leaned over to apology in advance in a whispering voice for any tenders that fall off while I'm eating.:\

View media item 223018

:rofl: :rofl:

Boars head ultimate :pimp: . lady charged me regular sub instead of boars head since I was her last customer of the day. Publix is the truth.

View media item 241509

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom