Recession? What Recession? Vol. Kids fighting at CDP release

I never had issues like this while grabbing a release so...eh

And dude that got up in the camera seems flaming.

lol @ that gay dude knocking out 3 girls. If I was there I would've slapped the *#%* outta him for putting his hands on a girl.

roll.gif
smh.gif
over a pair of shoes
indifferent.gif

Animals...
roll.gif
smh.gif

Glad everything went well for me. Cutting in a line of 50+ people was dope as hell.
laugh.gif

Thankfully no problems started because of it too...

smh.gif
. that's why i get it online, if i can't get it online, i'm not getting it. it's not even that big of a deal. my sleep is more important.

Was that a guy swingin on chicks? That's not acceptable no matter what your gender preference is.

They all look soft. SMH at them camping for sneakers. I don't care how old you are, if you camp out for sneakers you are a cornball.

want to know what's wrong with America? look at those kids. $!%*!!@ disgusting.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

this is why i dont buy jordans anymore.

im a grown man, i dont have time for that +@@*.
Amen to that. If I can't get it without a hassle I ain't gettin it.
Much more important %+%* in life than camping out for 3 days for a pair of shoes.

Camping out to get a shoe is MAD lame. jordan doesn't even care, i'm sure. son just about to buy another ferrari.

^^ true. I bought the 11/12 pack w/o camping or waiting. and it will be the last sneaker I buy. goodbye JB and others
smile.gif

Really?

The bred 11s aren't even that nice (Columbias %*$%%). People are crazy! JB's trying to rape their pockets and they're just open up so willingly.

wow im ashamed to see these lil stupid kids that dont even know what the shoe is about. out here fightin. theses kids aint even old enough
to be out after hours by themselfs. and they never seen mike even dribble a ball smh. man im so done wit shoe

this kind of immaturity is just flat out appalling. come on... i mean..COME ON ITS ONLY SNEAKERS!

with the economy like this, i came to my senses last week when i thought about how some (if not most) people dont even have the option to think about buyingshoes for 300+ dollars. so i passed without any regret and will put some of that money towards stuff i can donate. ie canned foods, sweaters, so on.

Back
Top Bottom