Recession? What Recession? Vol. Kids fighting at CDP release

lmao bums...i dont line up for sneakers no more i just cut the lines and skip any lames that been waiting there for days
laugh.gif
...when the team steps out thewhip they know what time it is...

roll.gif
these kids about to scrap over these kicks

I'll probably walk into my spot 2 months from now and pick these joints up on sale
smh.gif

I seen these herbs today camped out in front of Walters
laugh.gif

Heard they been there since Tuesday
smh.gif

Is it really like B-friday status at Jordan releases? I've never been on a single line and I've always wondered if people hated each other like
"grr get off my potential shoes grr"

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

this is why i dont buy jordans anymore.

im a grown man, i dont have time for that +@@*.
Amen to that. If I can't get it without a hassle I ain't gettin it.
bein grown FTW

roll.gif
roll.gif

Bunch of lames nowadays, camping out like it is the cool thing to do. Talking about "Love of the Sneaker" when they were in their daddy's sackwhen these orignially dropped or still trying to figure out how to get the juice out of a Capri Sun when they first retroed.

smh.gif

so people just going to watch a BOY jump into a girl fight as he proceeds to beat them up? thats highly lame.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

this is why i dont buy jordans anymore.

im a grown man, i dont have time for that +@@*.
Well said my dude. As soon as I started to have to wait hours on end to get any shoe I wanted, it wasover.

This was the hardest release to pass yet. My friend even offered me a discount on these and would deliver. I passed.
ohwell.gif
I just don't wear the kicks I have anymore. With money beingtight I had to take care of priorities first. I know its going to bother me later on. Like selling my ds pair from 2002. Oh well guess my two pairs of dsconcords from 2001 will keep me happy.

cheese nibblers and jordans FTL

folks need less jordans, more boxing gloves

I'm pretty sure I'm done with Jordans after this release. I'm going to go get those DRose Adidas instead.

i witnessed this kinda of activity at my spot as well today...stupid dudes acting crazy.

Back
Top Bottom