Retro 13's Black - Grey - Gold Confirmed for SPRING 2013

I don't think they are that bad, probably would get if I had the chance to scoop them later on a Saturday not lining up for these though. 

What ever happened to these?
Should have had an RD around this time.

Last edited:
im wondering wat happened to these also i wanted a pair to dye grey black since i dont have playoffs yet.... that would be close enough for me

like every j, these will sell out.
sick.gif

U haven't heard about the since the pics surfaced but I wouldn't be surprised if they released this holiday

Squadrons didn't sell out in stores very well and sat in a few but I think more people would buy these cause these look better
squadrons didnt sit everywhere...there werent an abundance of them ....but every spot that got em around my way sold out that morning

it just depends the area u are in.....i consider they sat if they have half their inventory sitting the week after rd...most spots had 2-3 pairs at most the monday after rd...sold out during the following week 

These must of been scrapped, being that there hasnt been any further info provided on these ..

It was stated that these were a Chris Paul clipper p.e.,,maybe thats all they was meant to be.. ? !

Last edited:
I don't even want cp3 or melo jordan retro PEs releasing cause a lot of them are pretty ugly. These are better than the rest but idk if I will cop

Back
Top Bottom