Retro's XII's Still at Retail Collecting Dust Unappreciation vol. Tell'em Why You Mad

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

imo Flu Games is the worst quality Jordan Ever.

Same materials as the Nubuck's, which have pretty good quality. And have you seen or bought a pair of the military and mar's retro IV, or retro VIII's. Trust, that there's far worse out there.

Bah.. still waiting for these to drop in price, in Canada...

But on a good note... kinda happy that these are still sitting on the shelves...
Makes it much easier for me to cop...

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

Kinda seen it coming, SpaceJams and Wht/Red XIIs releasing almost the same week... I wonder what shoe everyone chose!
I tried copping the spacejams through footlocker at midnight when the kicks released. I paid for it and received an email confirmation. The next morning, footlocker sent me an email saying they are sorry but they ran out of stock for the space jams. They ended up giving me a 20 dollar gift card. I still have it and might use it on the 12's. They're so comfortable and durable. Might even buy it to ball in.

hate to break it to you but your gift card has expired 

It was crazy that Nike retailed this retro at $150. I believe the OG was priced at $135 or so. I bought the playoff retro a few years back and that was hard to cop. I grabbed a few pairs of the white/reds, they grew on me over the years and I never had them in that OG color scheme. I forgot how heavy the shoe was however...very tough to ball in. Not only have they collected dust online and at retail shops, but they have collected dust at the Nike corporate stores where they 50% off...LOL

the retro flu games are awful quality....my buddy picked up a pair of them and the heels are already peeling off after only two months of wear!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

imo Flu Games is the worst quality Jordan Ever.

Same materials as the Nubuck's, which have pretty good quality. And have you seen or bought a pair of the military and mar's retro IV, or retro VIII's. Trust, that there's far worse out there.

the sole on flu games are terrible. gets all ashy just from walking down the street
laugh.gif
. i dont have the 4s but 8s quality is not terrible at all. i hoop in my 8s and they hold up great.

Yea, I'm tryna cop the Flu Games or the Black/Uni Blues to hoop in but aint payin retail just to have em drop later on

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by eddo1005

called every number on there, all sold out. dang
what size?
11 and a half and 12s.

I did run into a couple of Nike Towns that said they might have 11s, but the ones that did have the shoes in stock all had like 7 ~ 9.

sux for me:frown:

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

called every number on there, all sold out. dang
what size?
11 and a half and 12s.

I did run into a couple of Nike Towns that said they might have 11s, but the ones that did have the shoes in stock all had like 7 ~ 9.

sux for me:frown:
dang i need a 9.5

Flu Game's on niketown.com should be coming down soon considering they still have a full size run. Keep your eyes open.

yea i copped my cherry 12s and recently copped the flu games i cant say im mad that they suede cuz they do look pretty fresh when laced up right

ashy or not the flu game xii still look so fresh on the court. Dudes be looking at my kicks while im crossing them over and take it to the hoop

Went and picked up from the Fed Ex facility this morning  after two missed deliveries. 
mail

mail

I'm satisfied until May 1st.

Back
Top Bottom