Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I honestly just want @eCapCity  to come in here and give us an explanation on how and why they went up on the site early
there's glitches within e-commerce all the time. I think this was nothing more than that, but people were hip and you can't blame them or penalize them for being on top of their game.

I honestly just want @eCapCity  to come in here and give us an explanation on how and why they went up on the site early
there's glitches within e-commerce all the time. I think this was nothing more than that, but people were hip and you can't blame them or penalize them for being on top of their game.
no doubt just want to hear it from the owner of the store 

been waiting years to try and cop now a glitch in the system has them release early and who knows how many orders were placed. 

Its just ****** cause only 288 hats were dropping to begin with and now how much is left is the question 

TYBG
nthat.gif
wink.gif

Yeah I'm over this whole situation already.

I still can't figure out why supplies have to be so limited.

I used to work for a Mom and Pop that had custom New Eras and unless the cost has sky rocketed in the last 8 years the cost for these hats at wholesale isn't high enough to where if extras where made they couldn't be sold at a discount and still be profitable.

Just doesn't make since to me.
Im stationed in South Korea right now, I can probably have this hat made easily. When I strike out I just may dip my feet in that water when the time comes

Pre order would have solved all this, given more money to charity, and squashed resell.

I guess they'd rather have dudes wait on a chance than wait on an actual hat

I was told last night that only "several" orders were placed when the caps were accidentally listed.  The number of impacted orders should be fairly small.  I've asked that @eCapCity  elaborate on this for the sake of clarity.  
NT should've been the only place to purchase from.
NikeTalk doesn't have a webstore.  We don't have an account with New Era.  We're not going to create a retail operation to sell one product once every couple of years.  

Cap City was a great partner the first time around and they're doing us a service by producing these caps and handling the distribution while helping us maximize our output to charity.  It would not be more efficient for us to try to replicate - at our own expense - everything they have just to create a single product.

Those confirmation emails with the ship dates are probably just automatic messages. Hearing 7 1/8 - 7 1/2 sell out just like that makes me scared for this 7 3/8, because it seems to be the most common size in that window. Never mind. Sounds like it wasn't the entirety of the stock for those sizes sold. Makes me feel better. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I'm over this whole situation already.

I still can't figure out why supplies have to be so limited.

I used to work for a Mom and Pop that had custom New Eras and unless the cost has sky rocketed in the last 8 years the cost for these hats at wholesale isn't high enough to where if extras where made they couldn't be sold at a discount and still be profitable.

Just doesn't make since to me.
No one is holding a gun to your head to order... If you don't agree with the price, don't order. Simple as that.

All proceeds will be going to charity. Meth has explained many times, that the decided price is to help keep these from being resold, as well as to maximize the donation to charity. Price isnt a "just because we can" situation.

As for the production number, it's not our, nor ecap city's decision. It's a new era issue when making custom hats.

I honestly just want @eCapCity
 to come in here and give us an explanation on how and why they went up on the site early

Mistakes happen.

It was being placed in our system for the future releases and while updating other products it was launched by mistake.

This wasn't launched on purpose, we have nothing to gain by launching this early. We aren't making a million dollars off this launch. It's for charity.

As soon as we realized what was going on we pulled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom