Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I honestly just want @eCapCity
 to come in here and give us an explanation on how and why they went up on the site early
Mistakes happen.

It was being placed in our system for the future releases and while updating other products it was launched by mistake.

This wasn't launched on purpose, we have nothing to gain by launching this early. We aren't making a million dollars off this launch. It's for charity.

As soon as we realized what was going on we pulled down.
of course mistakes happen just wanted a clarification from you, thanks

Yeah I'm over this whole situation already.

I still can't figure out why supplies have to be so limited.

I used to work for a Mom and Pop that had custom New Eras and unless the cost has sky rocketed in the last 8 years the cost for these hats at wholesale isn't high enough to where if extras where made they couldn't be sold at a discount and still be profitable.

Just doesn't make since to me.
No one is holding a gun to your head to order... If you don't agree with the price, don't order. Simple as that.

All proceeds will be going to charity. Meth has explained many times, that the decided price is to help keep these from being resold, as well as to maximize the donation to charity. Price isnt a "just because we can" situation.

As for the production number, it's not our, nor ecap city's decision. It's a new era issue when making custom hats.

I'm not commenting on the price I'm saying make more hats and if they sit they could be sold at less than $40 and still not lose money.

As far New Era is concerned, like I said unless something has dramatically changed if you give them enough advanced warning they can make as many hats as you want at least they could.

One of those 13 hats is an 8.

nthat.gif

No one is holding a gun to your head to order... If you don't agree with the price, don't order. Simple as that.

All proceeds will be going to charity. Meth has explained many times, that the decided price is to help keep these from being resold, as well as to maximize the donation to charity. Price isnt a "just because we can" situation.

As for the production number, it's not our, nor ecap city's decision. It's a new era issue when making custom hats.
Resale will be up, no matter what retail is, these should've been 30. But since it is going to charity, I have no problem dishing out an extra 10.

Yeah I'm over this whole situation already.

I still can't figure out why supplies have to be so limited.

I used to work for a Mom and Pop that had custom New Eras and unless the cost has sky rocketed in the last 8 years the cost for these hats at wholesale isn't high enough to where if extras where made they couldn't be sold at a discount and still be profitable.

Just doesn't make since to me.

while i agree with much of your post, the last is inncorrect.

new era does NOT have a limit on how many hats you can produce, i spoke to someone who owns/runs a hat store himself :lol:

seems to me that ecap city didnt want to pay order more since it would cost them even more money and they would have to ship more. :rolleyes

you can call new era to confirm if you want.

Resale will be up, no matter what retail is, these should've been 30. But since it is going to charity, I have no problem dishing out an extra 10.

Retail on almost every New Era fitted is between $34-$40...these really should have been $50 considering the charity implications... Stop being greedy and complaining...

Retail on almost every New Era fitted is between $34-$40...these really should have been $50 considering the charity implications... Stop being greedy and complaining...
Ain't nobody being greedy, if you would have read carefully I said I have no problem adding extra money as long as it goes to charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom