Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait, I missed out again? :smh:

no

if they are actually sending out those 13 hats tho :smh:

could have been worse, if i knew it would have a chance to ship i would have ordered as well as others. i was in here when the link was posted way before it was taken down

I'm completely lost. So much bickering and what not in here. I didn't see a link to purchase so I haz confuse

Damn y'all really salty :lol: no one wants to another person eat. Typical NT

hell yeah im salty fam :lol: i dont mind anyone eating these hats, AS LONG as we all have an equal opportunity to cook...

Dudes in this thread that dont own more than 10 fitteds DO NOT DESERVE this fitted IMO

Last edited:
I'm completely lost. So much bickering and what not in here. I didn't see a link to purchase so I haz confuse
-ecapcity had a glitch on their website that made the NT hats available early.

- Some NTers became aware and placed orders for the hat.

- ecapcity said that 13 orders were successfully made.

- Not sure if they will honor those orders or not. If the do their will only be 275 hats available when the officially launch, instead of 288

Last edited:
It's not about not allowing other to "eat." The staff has been saying that they're trying to make it as fair for everyone to have a chance to order. How is a glitch release fair? Doesn't quite make sens with the message they have been trying to send throughout the post.

-ecapcity had a glitch on their website that made the NT hats available early.
- Some NTers became aware and placed orders for the hat.
- ecapcity said that 13 orders were successfully made.
- Not sure if they will honor those orders or not. If the do their will only be 275 hats available when the officially launch, instead of 288

272... 3 will be set aside for the contest winners...

It's not about not allowing other to "eat." The staff has been saying that they're trying to make it as fair for everyone to have a chance to order. How is a glitch release fair? Doesn't quite make sens with the message they have been trying to send throughout the post.

and they ignored everytime whether it would be cancelled or not :lol:

pick another company to do it, srs

they will produce more and wont let "glitches" happen

Im 1 of the 13 who got through yesterday.

I understand yall are pissed. If Meth wants to go ahead and tell ecapcity to cancel the orders i wouldn't mind.

I should have never posted those screen shots. The feelings have taken over ever since then. I didn't even cop and it was up a long time before I made that post. It's kinda plain to me so I left it for the beasts.

eCap called me earlier saying they were canceling my order.

& Method Man already said orders were getting canceled. You guys can relax.

hell yeah im salty fam :lol: i dont mind anyone eating these hats, AS LONG as we all have an equal opportunity to cook...

Dudes in this thread that dont own more than 10 fitteds DO NOT DESERVE this fitted IMO
People who haven't even been on here for a year don't even deserve this hat..

The reaction in here is way overblown. I would like a hat just like anyone else, but they way y'all pressing @Methodical Management   and @eCapCity  , y'all really doing the most. If anyone read correctly, Meth said any early orders, especially those with coupon codes would be axed. How hard is that to understand? HOWEVER, when asked of those orders that were placed would be honored, I don't recall seeing a clear cut answer from either party. I'm assuming they were. If not, then, 
mean.gif
. I'll be on the lookout for a hat, but I'm not going to sit here and pout if I miss out. It's not that serious y'all. 

The reaction in here is way overblown. I would like a hat just like anyone else, but they way y'all pressing @Methodical Management
  and @eCapCity
 , y'all really doing the most. If anyone read correctly, Meth said any early orders, especially those with coupon codes would be axed. How hard is that to understand? HOWEVER, when asked of those orders that were placed would be honored, I don't recall seeing a clear cut answer from either party. I'm assuming they were. If not, then, :smh: . I'll be on the lookout for a hat, but I'm not going to sit here and pout if I miss out. It's not that serious y'all. 

Makes post about not complaining, yet complains in post. Seems legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom