Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif

mean.gif
 poor management of this release, I can understand the hats going live early on accident but seriously putting that on IG and giving everyone the time, I guess @eCapCity  wants their servers to burn 

Last edited:
But its for charity, so that makes it all ok and forgivable lol. Yes its just a hat. No its not that serious. 

After this "release" on the 15th, why don't we as a group just place an order with a company to make NT hats?

But its for charity, so that makes it all ok and forgivable lol. Yes its just a hat. No its not that serious. 

After this "release" on the 15th, why don't we as a group just place an order with a company to make NT hats?

If people want I can try and organize something and get the exact same hats from NE of course would probably have to charge more but if people want I will honestly do it. I'm already sick of this crap, missed out the first time, will most likely miss again. It's annoying and these people and posts aren't making it any easier. We are gonna have random members with hats when we got people who have been here so long and contributed so much without a hat

Off on Mondays ftw

I lucked out with the og hat so I won't be mad if I miss out on this release. But my og hat is beat to hell

:rofl:

won't even be attempting to buy anymore. size 7 3/4-8s rejoice. good luck to y'all. screw this release.

ecapcity stays messing up :smh:
from the looks of it seems like since it's for charity and they're not getting anything out of it, they don't care how the release goes down as flong as they get rid of the hats

Maaaaan, this **** is comical.  
laugh.gif

I really want a hat, but I don't even feel like starting off my day pissed off.  May have to sit back and watch the madness unfold.  

These missteps have not taken us off course.  
  • All early orders placed during the accidental release of the product will be cancelled.  

• The release is still TBD and will be announced 24 hours in advance.  The premature announcement does not reflect the final release time and has been removed.  
from the looks of it seems like since it's for charity and they're not getting anything out of it, they don't care how the release goes down as flong as they get rid of the hats
If that were the case, why would they even agree to do this in the first place?  Obviously they do care about the release, and it's unfortunate that a couple of relatively minor errors have distracted from all the hard work they've put in to a product intended to benefit YOU and an important nonprofit. 

We're not doing this for our own sake.  

in for some stupid excuses and apologies.

this release is garbage.

You're the type of person who makes everyone involved with this never want to do it again.

Why? i have no right to be mad at the situation? :rolleyes

obviously im not blaming you since you didnt do anything, i dont care if you have an agreement with ecapcity and sponsorship but they have handled this poorly and everyone on here can agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom