Rick Ross - Trilla

"Money make me cum"
eek.gif
X
pimp.gif

Album is crack!!
pimp.gif
No Street Money on it..Thats one of the hottest joints out!
smh.gif

Im feeling this joints to far.....

and Im just gonna add those other tracks to the end of the album and make a super Trilla

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*$@$ is gonna be mean....

He had some good tracks on here that were:
pimp.gif

We shinin'

Money make me come

This is the life

Maybach Music

I'm only human

And then he had:

Speedin' -
indifferent.gif

The Boss -
grin.gif
(I mean, it's a catchy hook but not really feeling it)

Here I am -
indifferent.gif

From what I was hearing I expected more from this album.

Yeah I made the "super" Trilla added that street money...criminal minded...and uncle ricky...

But luxury tax and maybach music is my joints right now

Well it's no Port of Miami...

I'll prob play this for a week then never again. Port of Miami still gets play. The fall off is like Thug Motivation and The Inspiration.

Rick Ross said one of the most disturbing things i ever heard in my life.... on that song billionaire i got scared dude is way to vivid... Oh the line inquestion is " NO UNDERWEAR" crazy...

Criminal Minded didnt make the album probally because they couldnt afford Akon. I have heard that The Maybach Music sample and Luxury Tax sample cost Def Jam apretty penny and was the reason why the album kept getting pushed back. And I guess the label was like Akon or a track with Wayne, Jeezy(who is on the label),and Trick Daddy for the same price? and Jay probally appeared on Maybach Music for free. Street Money Im not sure

yea LOL aiyo @ "no underwear AND my jeans are tight" on that Billionaire track...

is he trying to say he's soo rich, he doesn't give a *#@! ?

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I'm dissapointed to see Children's Story, Shot To the Heart, Cry, Criminal Minded and Trilla not make the album. Those were hot songs. With the exception of Trilla it showed he can rap without talkin' about how much bread he has or white he's sold.

Isn't that what rappers do though? Rap about what they do or did? And he's a heroin man..
pimp.gif

Man that dude ain't sold $%*. If he did he'd be locked up with all these hip hop cops out here. I been a Ross fan pre-Port of Miami so i'm not a hater i'm just speakin' real. But i'm not knockin' him for his drug talk. That's coo. It works for him. I'm just sayin' those songs showed he can rap about other topics.

He started with the green...so he just got magical money and started buying things?

Back
Top Bottom