Riley Cooper is a FOOL!

All I'm saying is if the blacks want others not to say the N word than stop saying it yourself! rap/hiphop music helps promote non blacks using the N word. I dated a few black chicks and they called me the N word. I was a bit surprised but not really because to them i was their N, its really hard to explain.

I say ***** all the time but as a term of endearment.

I got a pass and I'm dominican :pimp:

I say ***** all the time but as a term of endearment.

I got a pass and I'm dominican
pimp.gif
But you're not black 

On some "Let's watch n_s in their natural environment" s**t

Dudes are really out there thinking that WSHH shows people from ALL WALKS OF LIFE.

ALL WALKS OF LIFE

When was the last time you saw a Black (since we're talking about that) engineer/doctor/plumber/secretary/professional/law-abiding citizen/etc... on Worldstar?

Says a lot more about your perception of Black people than you want to reveal.
Yet again, I didn't even say look at all the black people in WSHH or did I?

All walks of life, you don't know who are these people or do you?

Lastly, if you go to WSHH now and click on a few videos I bet you see Mexicans - Asians - Whites using the word N(a) freely/randomly/worry free ...

Perception of black people as if I had no idea ... Come on son ...

These type of threads sure do reveal an awful lot about people.

Sure do

Frankly I don't give a **** what you are tbh. You like saying the word and want the justification to do so. What's your reasoning behind it? Just because your black friends gave you a pass for saying it doesn't mean that others will. In fact, most will drop you the instant you say it. Your friends that gave you a pass are house ******* and uncle toms. Just say you want the right to say the word, because those questions you posed are exactly you saying that.

That's the part they don't get

"dont say it if you dont want anyone to say'

you're free to say whatever you want around the uncle toms you chill with you say it around me and I'm going to break your nose

I agree with what was said a few pages back we as blacks need to stop even entertaining this argument dudes wanna say it let em say then when they get their face broken they'll understand why they shouldn't

dudes are just trolling at this point

There can't be an intelligent conversation in here because we have extreme viewpoints on both ends of the spectrum

These type of threads sure do reveal an awful lot about people.

QFT

It's really hard reading through some of this ignorance.

If you don't want people saying the N word than the blacks need to stop saying it themselves since its such a disgusting word.

All I'm saying is if the blacks want others not to say the N word than stop saying it yourself! rap/hiphop music helps promote non blacks using the N word.

"the blacks" tho?

MY point is if you want others to stop saying the N word than don't say it yourself.

And since its such a disgusting word, why do black say it to each other? They stay keep disrespecting each other.

Riley Cooper will get dealt with on the field. Why is this even a topic of discussion?

True, but I'm one of the few dominicans to admit that we have african blood in us. The majority of dominicans are known to deny it. But that's for another time and thread. Like somebody posted before, If I added the ER at the end, then it'll be offensive. If you called me a sp*c, i could give two sh*ts. But that's just me
grin.gif
I'm not trippin off that at all man...you know what I was getting at. 

MY point is if you want others to stop saying the N word than don't say it yourself.

And since its such a disgusting word, why do black say it to each other? They stay keep disrespecting each other.

Riley Cooper will get dealt with on the field. Why is this even a topic of discussion?

wait what..

so you're holding black people accountable for others to stop using it?

Just like shuckin and jivin being used in context right? 

Go ahead with all that. 

Last edited:
See, you're full of **** and this is why. You keep generalizing as if everyone that is black uses the word and because of that you think that its ok for you and everyone else to say it. No one has the right to say that word. Just because the few black people you've encountered in your life have said it doesn't mean we all said it. Oh, btw, you have a great eye for women. Those few black women you've dated, if that's even true, aren't ****. I don't know any woman (key word) that would use that word as part of their vernacular. Keep slumming if you want to.

Last edited:
Too much ignorance in this thread. The N word is not only reserved to black people, that's the dumbest thing ever. Look up the history of the word, it was used against not only Africans, but Asians, Hispanics, and even low class whites as well. Honestly the word doesn't bother me, I honestly would get more bothered by the word "colored" instead. Lastly, why do people want to say it so much?

Last edited:
So Latinos are getting a free pass now?

And why do latinos get a free pass?

If you don't want people saying the N word than the blacks need to stop saying it themselves since its such a disgusting word.

But you're not black 

I'm Latino and grew up in Harlem and used to say it as a teen. In my neighborhood and school I was usually one of the few Latino kids there, so yea it kind if came naturally. It was always as long as it wasn't "ending with the 'er" then it wasn't racist. I grew out of it eventually. I agree everyone should stop saying it as a whole but don't sit there and act like Latinos use it as a negative light especially when they grow up in the same **** neighborhood and go to the same **** schools.

Back
Top Bottom