Riley Cooper is a FOOL!

true story... homey wasn't even on some "what's up my *****" steez.

dude was angry and was talking about fighting...

are people in here saying that he doesn't look down on black people?

how are the people arguing for Riley cooper defending it? don't really have time to read thru the pages
Exactly....
Hell even the white girls that were with him were like"Whoa, he done ****** up"
I just wanted him to play and Watch Vick throw it to the middle of the field

Last edited:
Ni**er - Fat?

Please explain 
why does why is it accepted/ok even matter.... unless your looking for justification to do something...or in the case say something?

Its ok acceptable to sleep with minors/children in some countries... do you need to know why is it ok in those countries and not in the u.s.a to determine whether or not your gonna go bang a 12 y/o?

And even if you got the answer would that sway your opinion, change your views on whether sleeping with a 12 y/o is ok or not? As if to say well if I knew why (insert a certain country) thinks its ok and acceptable then based on that it should be ok in the u.s.a, so im going to go troll middle schools for chicks.

Last edited:
Maybe you should get someone to translate what I was saying for you
Maybe you should go to a library find a See Spot Run Book you can understand better, since you don't know what an analogy is.
The justification is funny

I know what you're saying; you are just wrong

the context of the word is different; that is the bottom line and I have stated time and time again it should be retired but all you want to do is come in here guns blazing at me

it's funny that the first thing you asked me is "are you black?" and once I answered; no matter what I said was wrong when I have defended the abolishment of the N word the entire time but all you seem to want to do is kick people's ***** and show how tough you are and label me a racist when that is about as far from the truth as you can get

I know what you're saying; you are just wrong

the context of the word is different; that is the bottom line and I have stated time and time again it should be retired but all you want to do is come in here guns blazing at me

it's funny that the first thing you asked me is "are you black?" and once I answered; no matter what I said was wrong when I have defended the abolishment of the N word the entire time but all you seem to want to do is kick people's ***** and show how tough you are and label me a racist when that is about as far from the truth as you can get

Because I knew you weren't black to say some of the stuff you've said. It was obvious, and sorry I think you need to be having the debate of why white people feel need to use the word, instead of why black people use it. That's the question you need to be asking and discussing with other white people. White people need to have debates about race with each other instead of telling black people what we think and feel.

And you can't say the word shouldn't be used, and then try to justify it through your friends actions. It's either wrong, or it's not. You can't play both sides. You and Keko are doing that, and it's bordering on trolling.

Then for several black people to say, naw we don't see a difference and it shouldn't be used. And you proceed to have a debate about well your friends allow it and it's ok. As if that justifies it. If you get caught speeding, are you going to say, I speed all the time?

I've asked several times, what's your horse in this race? What's your end game?

Because I knew you weren't black to say some of the stuff you've said. It was obvious, and sorry I think you need to be having the debate of why white people feel need to use the word, instead of why black people use it. That's the question you need to be asking and discussing with other white people. White people need to have debates about race with each other instead of telling black people what we think and feel.

And you can't say the word shouldn't be used, and then try to justify it through your friends actions. It's either wrong, or it's not. You can't play both sides. You and Keko are doing that, and it's bordering on trolling.

Then for several black people to say, naw we don't see a difference and it shouldn't be used. And you proceed to have a debate about well your friends allow it and it's ok. As if that justifies it. If you get caught speeding, are you going to say, I speed all the time?

Bruh, you aint every body - get over it ...

anyone that disagree with you either does it because they aren't black or not black enough .. give a break

you doing an analogy about fat and its direct correlation to an altercation the same way the N word would. Give a break .. 

I and other  blacks here have told you - that you don't speak for them .. so why continue to do so?

I don't use the word neither is accepted in my household .... I'm not playing both side - I just dont have my head so far up my *** that I can't see the problem.

What I and others have said here is what's going on and unless someone does something about it - it's not going to change. You just continue to say but you aint black you don't know. 

I'm not playng any sides .. 

The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education. MLK

dude seriously; how am I having a debate? DID YOU NOT SEE THE 100 TIMES I SAID IT SHOULDN'T BE USED BY WHITE PEOPLE OR ANYONE; how am I justifying other races actions?

there is a god damn difference in context when used with A and ER; my whole point was ER is much worse than A being used when referred to the context of "your boy". Many black people have no problem with the A context. AGAIN; you do not speak for your entire race

seriously man you need to stop being so angry; it's clear you are coming at me like this because of my race when the entire time I have said Riley Cooper is a racist and should be cut.

Go have a drink or get some fresh air; it's not good to be this angry :smh:

dude seriously; how am I having a debate? DID YOU NOT SEE THE 100 TIMES I SAID IT SHOULDN'T BE USED BY WHITE PEOPLE OR ANYONE; how am I justifying other races actions?

He is blind - when he doesn't agree he overlooks what you are saying and responds with you aren't black stop talking for us.

you are a troll - you have no education - you can't tell us about us.

Like WTF ...

true story... homey wasn't even on some "what's up my *****" steez.

dude was angry and was talking about fighting...

are people in here saying that he doesn't look down on black people?

how are the people arguing for Riley cooper defending it? don't really have time to read thru the pages
it doesn't matter how he said it he shouldn't have said it at all..... as if the content/context justifies the action.... Ppl will say well why is it ok/acceptable for some and not others... to that again just because its accepted/ok by others still doesn't make it right.

And why such the need/thirst to even use the word. I mean how does it benefit/enrich/better/improve you in life or as a person?
to your first point, I don't think its okay for white people to use it at all. period.

yes I'm black and get to say it. you're white and you say it, it will never skt right with me.

to your second point, it's the only thing from a societal point of view that black mean have the upper hand on white men in

it rustles their jimmies to where they argue for the right to say it ...

no, white people. it won't be acceptable for you to say by the MASSES anytime soon.

no, white people. just cuz you say it around a couple black dudes you've been knowing since you were little, doesn't mean you will EVER be able to roll up on dome strangers and say it .

yes, white people... its a double standard

dealwitgit.gif

Magic,

When have you spoken for black people? The moment you said "Us."

Please do not include me in this "us" you speak of because I do not agree with your sentiments.

And, you and I are built differently? How so?

And whole time callin a girl a B is wrong and I wouldnt do such a thing.

Your coming at these nonblack dudes as if they support/say the Nword when they dont.

to your first point, I don't think its okay for white people to use it at all. period.

yes I'm black and get to say it. you're white and you say it, it will never skt right with me.

to your second point, it's the only thing from a societal point of view that black mean have the upper hand on white men in

no, white people. it won't be acceptable for you to say by the MASSES anytime soon.

no, white people. just cuz you say it around a couple black dudes you've been knowing since you were little, doesn't mean you will EVER be able to roll up on dome strangers and say it .

dealwitgit.gif
true but to be honest considering the state in which AA are in and have been in America..... having a word based on hatred/demeaning as your ace in the hole, or your one up card is pretty sad to be honest.

Its kinda like bragging saying you have something, someone else doesn't have but isn't worth a damn thing.

Another fine Urban Meyer product, Tebow was throwing to goons, murderers and racists I see.

lmao to think I was light-weight worried 'bout the Eagles last season.

Team is a complete dumpster fire. Giants gon' stomp, 2-0. Book it.

:smokin

P.S. Shady LeSean McCoy is overrated, and the Phillies suck **** too.

We're gonna slap yall this year. ******** are our only threat, we taking that division.

View media item 520562

29-Camron-NP.gif

Ill bump when this season is over :smokin

Anyone else think the best part of the video is his friend calling him R-Dawg?

I'm an Eagles fan, but I can't wait for the NFL defensive players light ol Southern Boy up. He's lucky Ray Lewis retired this year.

dealwitgit.gif
true but to be honest considering the state in which AA are in and have been in America..... having a word based on hatred/demeaning as your ace in the hole, or your one up card is pretty sad to be honest.

Its kinda like bragging saying you have something, someone else doesn't have but isn't worth a damn thing.
true...

it is what it is, though.

dealwitgit.gif

And this is what gets lost most of the time when talking about the word. 

We fight so hard from having other people use the word, but in turn look absolutely foolish by using it on ourselves.

If you really take a step back and think about it... we as black men actually address each other using arguably the most demeaning racial slur in the history of mankind. How can we not understand that something is wrong with that? 

^^^ I agree 100%. The word is steeped in hatred and degradation regardless of how you change the ending...I can't understand why so many of us think this is ok. Those who say it just look and sound like fools to me.

Magic,

Please do not include me in this "us" you speak of because I do not agree with your sentiments.

And whole time callin a girl a B is wrong and I wouldnt do such a thing.

Your coming at these nonblack dudes as if they support/say the Nword when they dont.

We fight so hard from having other people use the word, but in turn look absolutely foolish by using it on ourselves.

If you really take a step back and think about it... we as black men actually address each other using arguably the most demeaning racial slur in the history of mankind. How can we not understand that something is wrong with that? 
^^^ I agree 100%. The word is steeped in hatred and degradation regardless of how you change the ending...I can't understand why so many of us think this is ok. Those who say it just look and sound like fools to me.
So much truth here ...

I'll wait for someone to answer this....

If your girlfriend allows you to joke her saying she's fat. Does that means everyone can? After you hear a guy call your girl fat. Are you going to break down how they used fat? Is it p-h-a-t? Was it a compliment? Was it a joke? A sign of disrespect? Was he serious? Did he have a smile? Does it matter if they're a friend or stranger? How close of a friend? No, you're going to take it how you take it, and that person will deal with the repercussions of the comment. Would anyone be surprised if he got beat up? Now If the guy allows it does it now mean, the guy can call every female fat, because that guy didn't do anything?

Because this discussion is juvenile

It's funny how our society doesn't associate basic decorum when it comes to black people. As if double standards in society haven't always existed.

if your girlfriend allows you to joke on her by calling her fat, female dog, slangs for prostitutes, etc
then your girlfriend has a problem

Magic,

Because I'm beginning to think you're not black.

So let me get this straight. You're running in to say, you don't want me speaking for you. When I have clearly said black people aren't a monolith. You want them speaking for you? And you're upset because they can't speak for you?

Yeah, we're not the same

Bruh, you aint every body - get over it ...

anyone that disagree with you either does it because they aren't black or not black enough .. give a break

you doing an analogy about fat and its direct correlation to an altercation the same way the N word would. Give a break .. 

I and other  blacks here have told you - that you don't speak for them .. so why continue to do so?

I don't use the word neither is accepted in my household .... I'm not playing both side - I just dont have my head so far up my *** that I can't see the problem.

What I and others have said here is what's going on and unless someone does something about it - it's not going to change. You just continue to say but you aint black you don't know. 

I'm not playng any sides .. 

The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education. MLK

:lol: no you're just playing troll

Again, so if you feel the word shouldn't be used and Riley Cooper is racist. What is your point of being involved in this discussion for the hundredth time?

there is a god damn difference in context when used with A and ER; my whole point was ER is much worse than A being used when referred to the context of "your boy". Many black people have no problem with the A context. AGAIN; you do not speak for your entire race

seriously man you need to stop being so angry; it's clear you are coming at me like this because of my race when the entire time I have said Riley Cooper is a racist and should be cut.

Go have a drink or get some fresh air; it's not good to be this angry :smh:

Again, do you debate with white people about race?

and dude agreed with you :rofl:

All of that stems from 400 years of oppression and inequality.

If you're told you're substandard for generations that's what many start to believe.

Last edited:
"Because I'm beginning to think you're not black.

So let me get this straight. You're running in to say, you don't want me speaking for you. When I have clearly said black people aren't a monolith. You want them speaking for you? And you're upset because they can't speak for you?

Yeah, we're not the same"

Where do I begin? The part where I am not black because I disagree with you or the part where I am asking others to speak for me?

Son, do you even read peoples posts before you pick and choose what to argue about?

I said I agree with Stillin in the fact that those two words are different(within context) and that no one should be usuing them(especially non blacks, including latinos)

Plenty of girls jokingly call each other all kind of demeaning names...if I call them that I would get slapped and cursed out

And for you slow white folks its all about the context in which he used the word...he sounded like the stereotypical racist that despises black people...does he really hate blacks? I doubt it....but that's how he sounded in that clip

Growing up in the south and spending part of my childhood in the suburbs I faced ignorant white folks like this before....we were kids but them lil ***** were spewing exactly what they heard at home

Some of y'all pulling the cape out for dude probably the same ones letting ****** fly on Xbox live...y'all some ****** chumps cause you gotta hide behind something to get ya feelings off

Back
Top Bottom