RIP George Floyd

Dude was an armed security guard for one of the Seattle news crews (Q13). After burning down one of the Seattle PD SUVs, some folks grabbed two AR-15s. I want to say this was the 2nd of the two that they got back.

Lady from Q13 had video of one of the guys firing the AR into some empty cars.

uhmm. someone is trippin.
1590903958663.png

Ya’ll seen the hospital pic of shorty that got hit in the forehead with a rubber bullet. Goddamn. I dont want to post here, fairly graphic. Both eyes also bruised, one looks almost completely shot and her forhead looks like the flesh rotted off (like a zombie).

I never said anything on this topic about these stores, but yes when the dust settles im going to wonder how it works, especially with cosignment. Am I missing the bigger picture because of that? No.

at the end of the day...**** round two. They tried to pander to save their store and it backfired.

they’ve never stood on any cause in their history but today of all days they do? **** them

consigners are ****ed which is messed up but FCLA got goat and footlocker money to bounce back.

sole stage a trash store with a scum owner.**** em too

Ya’ll seen the hospital pic of shorty that got hit in the forehead with a rubber bullet. Goddamn. I dont want to post here, fairly graphic. Both eyes also bruised, one looks almost completely shot and her forhead looks like the flesh rotted off (like a zombie).

if it's the same woman your talking about she was badly hurt and it was posted on here
i hope she pulls through she didn't deserve that

Back
Top Bottom