RIP George Floyd

Yeah I get you, I just hate watching my city burn while these cops stand by watching/attacking/killing. So backwards.
I legitimately understand that. I think I've reached a point where I accept what people are willing to do. Whether it's directly leading to change or not. I just want authority to feel threatened and to be put through a lot of trauma. I understand there's innocent good cops but the reality is the bad heavily outweighs them

The system upholds the cycle and protects the bad ones so they can repeat their evil

Something gotta give and again sometimes bad will happen before good occurs

Screenshot_20200531-011331_Instagram.jpg

This nonsense happens all the time and we forget it.

Hopefully now people may listen? Man running, dies. Man is his own home, dies. All recent and we here officer/person arrested and we think all is well. All that happens is the legal system ties it up for forever and it’s forgotten about with the person usually getting off. We hear nothing about those two recent case and the others but that should be brought up as well.

Hopefully they’ll listen now.

you must have guilt since this was
In response to what I’m seeing on twitter.

foh. **** these stores.

I never said anything on this topic about these stores, but yes when the dust settles im going to wonder how it works, especially with cosignment. Am I missing the bigger picture because of that? No.

Back
Top Bottom