RIP George Floyd

Fam snatched that box like a Jenga block
wow.png

9C71A2DC-0E4C-4ADF-AEFF-8D2993B3C4EE.png

looks like he’s throwing out a warning

F that clown.

He’s a liar, a cheater and is always clout chasing and trying latch onto and profit off of black culture And this is all he has to say in a time like this?

He’s actually one of the most egregious cultural appropriators I’ve ever seen in my life- dude went from being proud to be called “K-town Hustler” to member of the Kappas (an all black fraternity).

Somebody should Rob this clown blind and put him in his place.

On a side note:

Hope this really doesnt spike Covid up again man. Should also be a cause for concern for everyone.

I feel like on May 1st people just declared covid over, but I haven’t heard an ounce of covid news since pretty much right before the news of Floyd’s murder. But people most definitely should know it hasn’t disappeared, but it’s whatever right now

I feel like on May 1st people just declared covid over, but I haven’t heard an ounce of covid news since pretty much right before the news of Floyd’s murder. But people most definitely should know it hasn’t disappeared, but it’s whatever right now
For the past two months the only thing on news was corona coverage. That drastically changed this week

Wont know til 1-2 weeks from now anyways. Im all for the protests, but also have to be mindful that there still is a pandemic going on.

This just has me thinking. I’m speaking of ignorance so let me know. Before the death of Trayvon Martin, it just feels like the mobilizing spirit that is somewhat prevalent today, was pretty dormant after the end of the civil rights era and with the decline of the black panther party

Near the end of the Civil Rights Era and with the decline of the Panthers, what happened to the mobilizing spirit that was so prevalent during those times? There was the LA riots in 92, but what about any other mass uprisings from the 80s throughout the 00’s? Was it the crack era that just calmed that spirit or what?

Black Protesters Who Want To Demonstrate Peacefully Are Calling Out White People Who Instigate Violence

"When we aren't asking people to destroy things in our name and people do it anyway, we know that this is something that's going to blow back on us," one black activist told BuzzFeed News.

Back
Top Bottom