RIP George Floyd

I hope the banks are smart enough to hide and secure brinks trucks and the like. If someone gets their hand on one of those...

I’m gonna be honest I gotta stand with Edshoecator on this one.

I ain’t from LA but I studied the LA riots I studied that entire time in LA for years in college and feel like it still wasn’t enough.

If y’all ain’t from LA if y’all ain’t live through that just chill sit on the sidelines relax watch analyze understand what’s happening.

i’m saying though. dudes really think corona is some joke :rofl:

and it’s sad cause if dude said anything good in that post I immediately bypassed it because he decided to open up with corona is a conspiracy
It is sad. Saw my sisters for the first time in months, they're nurses in NYC and this is the first time they left the state in months and they are so shocked and surprised at how different it is outside of that area considering all the loss they had to deal with to this point. They have legit PTSD at this stage, I can't play these ******* stupid games with these internet idiots.

A99A16B3-FB2E-4DFF-83CD-BAE3F9BBBE84.jpeg

I ain’t from LA but I studied the LA riots I studied that entire time in LA for years in college and feel like it still wasn’t enough.

If y’all ain’t from LA if y’all ain’t live through that just chill sit on the sidelines relax watch analyze understand what’s happening.

kdawg kdawg educate yourself before warning me for being passionate about my city and my people

thank you.

this my city since birth. I lived in the riots. Literally

I work in the education system that continues to short change black and brown students.

I have a black child.

I have a black wife.

you think I’m gonna let a mod censor me?

So if you're from Philly and lived through MOVE being bombed can you speak on it?

They're rioting across the country. It's not specific to LA. What went on and goes in LA isn't specific to LA.

There's underclass and disenfranchised across the country, globe.

So if you're from New York and see Wall Street, mid town and gentrification you can't relate? From Sean Bell to Amadou Diallo to Eric Gardner? We can't relate?

So if you're from Philly and lived through MOVE being bombed can you speak on it?

They're rioting across the country. It's not specific to LA. What went on and goes in LA isn't specific to LA.

So if you're from New York and see Wall Street, mid town and gentrification you can't relate? From Sean Bell to Amadou Diallo to Eric Gardner? We can't relate?
I’m arguing with you over Los Angeles business. Don’t deflect to make it seem like you’re the victim

But bro he’s speaking on HIS city

Victim?

Take the base out, and read what I typed again.

They have businesses all over.

I clearly said ROUND 2 in Los Ángeles. I’m not from Richmond so that’s on VA to discuss. And from the tweets I’m seeing, a lot of the black community could care less that they were looted

Still wrapping my head around how anti-fascism has become spun as a negative all of a sudden when these peoples parents and grandparents literally fought the most destructive war in history against fascism :lol: :smh:

Scary times

I dunno man,

I feel like there are a ton of (mostly) white, (mostly) males out here that just wanna do violence, and figure the left wing anti-facisicm movement is a great excuse.

Im a little sick of all these dudes using black tragedy to live out there Joker movie fantasies.

Would you rather for him to make a instagram or twitter post?

yeah? Why not? If social media is the device we are using celebrities, influencers, brands use to take our money then yeah speak on that platform let me hear what you have to say because when your album is out you want it trending and I have to see that so let me hear your voice right now.

Yes I absolutely want him to post on social media

Back
Top Bottom