RIP George Floyd

hope someone knocks the **** outta tom cotton that vile piece of ****. fascist masks are off

It's just a really bad idea on all fronts. The fact that it works in the Philippines has no bearing on how it would work here. Apples to oranges if we're being honest.
It's not perfect in the Philippines either. I have family that we're elected neighborhood captains in the past. There's alot of corruption that goes on with this. It's very political which means favors for favors which is a breeding ground for corruption.

This is where I say you should look up the definition of racist.

We've done this before. It's pointless.

If you want to lump all people in by race and then give them a vile label, that's on you. I choose not to. I hope more people choose not to. I hope more people choose to judge each individual off their actions, not their skin tone. But you're free to do whatever you want.

We both know where each other stands. I don't want to derail the thread so I won't respond further. Feel free to call me more vile names based off my skin tone if you like.
You are attempting to claim derailment, because you do not want to deal with facts. FACT: The system that is in place in this country supports white supremacy. You are white. Since you are white, your privilege is granted to you regardless of how you feel about it, textbook definition or not. Now, can you show me where Black privilege is?

So they banned me from the Jordan 13 thread because I was talking about race but didn’t ban the racist white dude that was talking about black on black crime. This is the racist nonsense here on NT that I was talking about @Methodical Management @SteveSteve72
I don’t know why you even bother posting in those other forums.

it’s like bizarro world as soon as you leave general, s&t and music.

dudes still going crazy over some cheap pieces of leather and glue represented by someone who barely even views themself as black.

That clown can’t even stand straight, probably because he has no backbone.

IMG-20200527-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20200527-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20200527-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20200527-WA0019.jpg

That clown can’t even stand straight, probably because he has no backbone.

Trump is that dude who can't dance and when he's dancing everyone is like ayyyyy let's go let's go ohhhhh ayeee
Except they're doing it jokingly because he clearly can't dance for ****. But he's like yooo I'm killin it right now.

Cops aim at the face and mid section, it’s training and instinct. These are some things that need to be eliminated from policing.

Back
Top Bottom