RIP George Floyd

IMG-20200601-WA0018.jpg

Cops aim at the face and mid section, it’s training and instinct. These are some things that need to be eliminated from policing.

Nah, that's not the problem. This isn't TV where you can shoot someone in the shoulder, arm or leg.

The issue is how quick they are to pull out their gun. Often in an instance where tasers or pepper spray can be used.

Because they don't value or respect the life of the person they're policing. Too many treat suspects like prey, as if they're hunting a deer.

You are attempting to claim derailment, because you do not want to deal with facts. FACT: The system that is in place in this country supports white supremacy. You are white. Since you are white, your privilege is granted to you regardless of how you feel about it, textbook definition or not. Now, can you show me where Black privilege is?
I have never and will never argue that I have not benefited from privilege. I absolutely have. I'm self-aware enough to admit that. If you stuck to that, we could agree. When you take it further and say I'm racist bc my skin is white, that's where we will always disagree. I don't try to play the victim role but I absolutely despise those with racist views so therefore lumping me in with them ticks me off. I won't apologize for that.

Can't apply something general to something specific. Not all x members of a race are part of y occupation.
What? ALL White people benefit from White privilege. ALL of them. Because of the system that supports them, ALL are racist. This is the reason why Black people cannot be racist, because there is no system to support Black privilege, nor a system to support Black hate, as there is for White people. That is the reason for this thread. White hate is allowed, supported through this system, then has been for 400 years.

Nah, that's not the problem. This isn't TV where you can shoot someone in the shoulder, arm or leg.

The issue is how quick they are to pull out their gun. Often in an instance where tasers or pepper spray can be used.

Because they don't value or respect the life of the person they're policing. Too many treat suspects like prey, as if they're hunting a deer.
They are trained to shoot first and respond that way since 9/11. Homeland security and the government militarized the police which are long lasting on going efforts.

You are attempting to claim derailment, because you do not want to deal with facts. FACT: The system that is in place in this country supports white supremacy. You are white. Since you are white, your privilege is granted to you regardless of how you feel about it, textbook definition or not. Now, can you show me where Black privilege is?
I don't believe all white people in this country are intentially/purposely racist, but I believe most of them are definitely ignorant of all of the privileges they benefit from and that everything in this country/Western society is made for them first and foremost. That is completely indisputable.

I have never and will never argue that I have not benefited from privilege. I absolutely have. I'm self-aware enough to admit that. If you stuck to that, we could agree. When you take it further and say I'm racist bc my skin is white, that's where we will always disagree. I don't try to play the victim role but I absolutely despise those with racist views so therefore lumping me in with them ticks me off. I won't apologize for that.
For you to even suggest that I need to look up the definition of racist, proves that you are indeed a racist! For you to even fix your fingers to type such a thing, REEKS of entitlement, of which is the essence of privilege, which in your case? Is white. Deal with it. You need to be angry at the system that made you a racist, by fighting against white people who are just like you. Be like John Brown.

That conference call Agent Orange had with the Governors...man he wants anarchy as the inevitability of his time coming to an end nears.

Cops aim at the face and mid section, it’s training and instinct. These are some things that need to be eliminated from policing.

this is not true I went through police training when I got my armed security license years ago. Had to learn their ways. They’re trained to aim at center mass. Head shots aren’t practical at certain distances.

Still defending yourself.

STILL defending yourself.

Still DEFENDING yourSELF.

Amazing.

Yeah, but in all fairness when he says "all whites are racist" and "all men are sexist" and then acknowledges himself as sexist how could you really get all that offended over the label?

Just makes it seem like a dumb argument over semantics.

I don't believe all white people in this country are intentially/purposely racist, but I believe most of them are definitely ignorant of all of the privileges they benefit from and that everything in this country/Western society is made for them first and foremost. That is completely indisputable.
We are not talking about intent. Black people do not have the intent to be oppressed either, but we are.

Still defending yourself.

STILL defending yourself.

Still DEFENDING yourSELF.

Amazing.
Yes. I do not like being called vile names when it's not true. I won't apologize for it. If some applied a vile label on you, I'm sure you'd dispute it.

They're saying he died on the scene in the autopsy and not at the hospital.

They need to get rid of the medical examiner.

They are trained to shoot first and respond that way since 9/11. Homeland security and the government militarized the police which are long lasting on going efforts.

They don't do it with white suspects.

Look how many white suspects who are violent are caught. Just last week the guy in Connecticut was caught alive.

they arrested him on 3rd degree murder and manslaughter charges for his own protection....to protect him from mob justice. then the coroner stated he didnt die of asphyxiation...as a former psych RN trained in deescalation and takedown techniques, it is very clear the man died of asphyxiation. the coroner is clearly working with team BLUE and this whole investigative process is biased.

I was just telling my friend how a lot of these companies' statements seem so damn fake. They just seem like desperate attempts to avoid being attacked next :lol: Reminds me of the spam of e-mails I received from all these companies talking about "we're all in this together" when the reality of the virus really started kicking in for them. Nah, we definitely are not :lol:

Decades of being silent and taking advantage of people, and now all of a sudden they're generous philanthropists who have a love for human rights. Sure

Yes. I do not like being called vile names when it's not true. I won't apologize for it. If some applied a vile label on you, I'm sure you'd dispute it.
Yea you will never learn.

You are a white man, you are racist by default.

I am a MAN, I am a misogynist by default.

We are huMANS we are inhumane to animals by default.

Accept your role and try to make it better for those not as privileged as you.

Point blank.

Back
Top Bottom