RIP George Floyd

we knew the explanation was bull****. “possible intoxicants” spoke the whole story.

“it may have been the hypothetical drugs we haven’t fabricated his report with yet”

med examiner is complicit.

gonna be a long, long summer.

I don't know how anyone could've believed it in the first place or used it for a justification (I mean this in rhetorical way; of course we know why)

Even if he did have "possible intoxicants", the fact that he had Chauvin's knee on his neck AND for that long invalidates any possible justification or pre-existing condition. That's an act of attempted murder right there regardless of anything else.

to those that missed my point. When you make a statement such as "f*** the police", you are generalizing ALL Police Officers. When it should be directed to the individuals that have done wrong to the people. We have GOOD cops and we have BAD ones. If you choose not to deal with Law Enforcement, that's your right, just don't look to them for assistance when the time comes. To ME, it shows Hypocrisy! Nothing personal, we can agree to disagree
Ok

I bet you $50 that Gamestop was destroyed by its own workers as payback for how that company treats them.
not related, but a dude I grew up with robbed a gamestop of like 6 xbox's and got 34 yrs. He and his brother stay in jail even though they grew up super priviledged Military brats with a OW4 Dad and a mom who played pro ball among other things

Can't you say the same to them? Running around and labeling people with vile names based on their skin tone has a tendency to derail threads. Every time they do it, I'm going to disagree with it.
Who in the **** are THEM?!

Im a big Virgil fan but the more I think about it, the more ridiculous his $50 donation was.

Ive always been on the “celebs arent obliged to do xyz” for most circumstances but you really gonna sceenshot a bumass donation? :lol:
They are obligated
We (well not me) are fans and pay money
To make them rich
And support them
The least they could do
Is support their fans

Them, as in your and KHUFU KHUFU . You're the only two that do it.

Even if you don't agree with them, why do you need to keep derailing important conversations with how you feel about it? I remember when this debate between you guys started in the Last Dance Thread, and they weren't personally attacking you at all. You can just leave it at "I don't agree , but I see where you guys are coming from"

Can't you say the same to them? Running around and labeling people with vile names based on their skin tone has a tendency to derail threads. Every time they do it, I'm going to disagree with it.

Typically the statement of all white people are racist is not an indictment on an individual but on a systemic thought process passed on through people whether consciously or subconsciously, who just so happen to be white.

It’s better for you to do the knowledge necessary to understand why some people use this phrasing than to try to argue it down.

There are books written specifically for white people about racism because many of you tend to go on the defensive when these terms come up. I understand it can be jarring to read someone openly calling you racist when you know in your heart you don’t hate people for their skin color but you have to understand, there is historical context that justifies this phrasing.

I will not speak for my brothers here but I will say for me personally, when I use that phrasing I do not mean all of you are cross burning hood wearing monsters. You just have to understand the why behind the statements. If you’d like assistance or reading material I can recommend you some.

I would rather you learn than be combative and then clam up because you feel personally offended or rejected.

If you are not down to learn I hope you have a good day today, and we can revisit some other time. Don’t carry hate in your heart for anything you read here.

But the sooner you understand the sooner you can show other people who may be combative like you the way.

I don't know how anyone could've believed it in the first place or used it for a justification (I mean this in rhetorical way; of course we know why)

Even if he did have "possible intoxicants", the fact that he had Chauvin's knee on his neck AND for that long invalidates any possible justification or pre-existing condition. That's an act of attempted murder right there regardless of anything else.

If they want to say that wasn’t his cause of death then they should put a knee on that murderer’s neck for 9 mins in court to prove it. Nothing bad should happen to him right? He’s a healthy police officer.

I mean, it's a pretty vile label. So yea, I get hung up on it. I won't apologize for that. Like I said earlier, if you want to say privileged, I won't argue that. I fully recognize that. Racist? No. By definition, that doesn't apply to every single person that has white skin.
You don't being called "racist" and I don't like knowing that black ppl have been put down by a system since 1619 w/ little to no justice served that you directly benefit from.
1591041410197.png

If they want to say that wasn’t his cause of death then they should put a knee on that murderer’s neck for 9 mins in court to prove it. Nothing bad should happen to him right? He’s a healthy police officer.

A lot of these racist folk are MMA fans so they should know that what they're saying is complete nonsense. Those fights get ended ASAP once a ref notices that a fighter is put into a chokehold/position in which he can't breathe, because it's pretty obvious that the fighter will die or get severely injured if it isn't broken up.

Athletes who train day and night are at risk of dying within seconds, but a regular black man is expected to live through 9 minutes of it? Got it

Back
Top Bottom