RIP George Floyd

When they want you to buy their new album or latest shoe they're real easy to hear from. And not just a one off pre-written statement. Why not now?
The exchange happens when we pay for their product. Nothing more is NEEDED from them.

Yes, if they ARE socially active, it is a plus.

But again, when we start talking about what they OWE us, we need to slow that down.

You don't being called "racist" and I don't like knowing that black ppl have been put down by a system since 1619 w/ little to no justice served that you directly benefit from.
1591041410197.png
1619? Were we alive for that????

I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

The exchange happens when we pay for their product. Nothing more is NEEDED from them.

Yes, if they ARE socially active, it is a plus.

But again, when we start talking about what they OWE us, we need to slow that down.
It shows you what they're really about

A lot of these racist folk are MMA fans so they should know that what they're saying is complete nonsense. Those fights get ended ASAP once a ref notices that a fighter is put into a chokehold/position in which he can't breathe, because it's pretty obvious that the fighter will die or get severely injured if it isn't broken up.

Athletes who train day and night are at risk of dying within seconds, but a regular black man is expected to live through 9 minutes of it? Got it

It’s literally common sense. It’s embarrassing and sloppy to think people would accept the findings of that initial examiner’s report.

Yo what if nt has a bunch of fake accounts
That have been here for years
And only pop up to get racists stuff off
Cause there’s always folks in these threads
That I’ve never seen
Who have join dates from years back
Who get off racist ****
I think that’s what they’re doing.

Typically the statement of all white people are racist is not an indictment on an individual but on a systemic thought process passed on through people whether consciously or subconsciously, who just so happen to be white.

It’s better for you to do the knowledge necessary to understand why some people use this phrasing than to try to argue it down.

There are books written specifically for white people about racism because many of you tend to go on the defensive when these terms come up. I understand it can be jarring to read someone openly calling you racist when you know in your heart you don’t hate people for their skin color but you have to understand, there is historical context that justifies this phrasing.

I will not speak for my brothers here but I will say for me personally, when I use that phrasing I do not mean all of you are cross burning hood wearing monsters. You just have to understand the why behind the statements. If you’d like assistance or reading material I can recommend you some.

I would rather you learn than be combative and then clam up because you feel personally offended or rejected.

If you are not down to learn I hope you have a good day today, and we can revisit some other time. Don’t carry hate in your heart for anything you read here.

But the sooner you understand the sooner you can show other people who may be combative like you the way.
Appreciate the post but honestly I don't think I'll ever not be combative when being labeled bc of my skin tone. I wouldn't expect anyone to not be combative when being judged bc of their skin. It's not right, regardless of the races involved. I'll do my best to bite my tongue on the future and keep it moving but it'll always irk me. There's plenty of terms that one can use when referring to me but racist isn't one of them.

Appreciate the post but honestly I don't think I'll ever not be combative when being labeled bc of my skin tone. I wouldn't expect anyone to not be combative when being judged bc of their skin. It's not right, regardless of the races involved. I'll do my best to bite my tongue on the future and keep it moving but it'll always irk me. There's plenty of terms that one can use when referring to me but racist isn't one of them.

Ehhh I don’t agree with it either but I can understand where it’s coming from.

1) still rocking my off whites because I don’t look to celebrities to be heroes

2) curfew for NYC starting at 11pm tonite

3) stay safe out there. Too much chaos.

love to all...

My bone with Virgil was he came to the defense of Sean before his own people.

He tried to make it seem like Sean is doing something magical by reselling **** to low income kids in a white community.

Marc Jacobs had to give him the ether to put a stop to that rhetoric.

And Los Angeles my city so **** Sean and is fake wokeness

Not really because again, many do their moves in darkness and don't publicize their actions.

But if you want to use it against them, you can/will use their perceived non-action/silence against them.
How do you know? And again that's the point, they're not silent when they want your business.

Back
Top Bottom