RIP George Floyd

You do know Malcolm X eventually stopped believing the whole “By Any means necessary” sentiment right? He actually embraced peaceful protesting without violence.
NO, he did not. This is a lie. A Blatant lie at that. Here is what he said, in his own words. I am sick of people trying to weaponize Malcolm against Black anger, like they do of King.

"It was in the Holy World that my attitude was changed, by what I experienced there, and by what I witnessed there, in terms of brotherhood - not just brotherhood toward me, but brotherhood between all men, of all nationalities and complexions, who were there. And now that I am back in America, my attitude here concerning white people has to be governed by what my black brothers and I experienced here, and what we witness here - in terms of brotherhood. The problem here in America is that we meet such a small minority of individual so-called 'good,' or 'brotherly' white people. Here in the United States, notwithstanding those few 'good' white people, it is the collective 150 million white people whom the collective 22 million black people have to deal with! Why, here in America, the seeds of racism are so deeply rooted in the white people collectively, their belief that they are 'superior' in some way is so deeply rooted, that these things are in the national white subconsciousness. Many whites are even actually unaware of their own racism, until they face some test, and then their racism emerges in one form or another."

THAT is what he said. Malcolm did not die a punk.

So you’re biased then. Most of the folk who are fed up don’t have businesses or opportunities to create businesses. You’re speaking from the lens of a business owner. Prob grew up w privilege and money from your parents.

No, I’m speaking from the lens of an immigrant who came to this country with nothing to my name, worked for what I had. Seen people hate me for my work and continue to mistreat me and not see me as an equal. But OK.

Ask them nicely to stop beating and murdering you...hell even hug them and beg for their forgiveness. That'll show them the fault in their ways. One Day

Amber Guyger 06 REUTERS TT.jpg

WHEW!

No, I’m speaking from the lens of an immigrant who came to this country with nothing to my name, worked for what I had. Seen people hate me for my work and continue to mistreat me and not see me as an equal. But OK.
Many immigrants come here and get benefits that Black folk can’t get. Black people fought for you to even have the opportunity to come here and succeed.

White man been beating on the black man for years. The Black man has peacefully asked for you to stop and they've continued. Now that the black man gripped your hand and stopped you from further attacking him, you're crying for peace. We haven't even started yet
Well said man.

So you’re biased then. Most of the folk who are fed up don’t have businesses or opportunities to create businesses. You’re speaking from the lens of a business owner. Prob grew up w privilege and money from your parents.
I wonder how he would act if he caught someone destroying one of his businesses.

Just in general. They can replace a window. You can’t bring a lost life back.
Oh no, you're right. For sure. ✊🏽.

But there have to be recourse for their actions. In an effort to avoid future lives lost, you have to strike back against those doing the killing. You have to crack them, swiftly and brutally. You have to bully the bully. You have to let them know that if the judicial system will not hold them accountable, the streets will. And the consequences of more bs will be more destruction.

This is setting a serious precedent for the country. With how simple it's been to mobilize, this can happen every time they play with us. Eventually the companies will lean on the country to fix the system.

Apologies on my end then. Ive been exhausted having endless conversations today with various people about it all. Ive had to first of all research myself on a few things, get educated cause what point is it to preach this and that if you arent fully educated on the matter. Its a learning process WE ALL must do. Cant apply something and shout BLM cause everyone else Is and not be fully educated on the whys and the hows, the history, etc. This goes far beyond George Floyd. Ben and Jerry’s had one of the best messages ive seen, we have a name for George Floyd, what about the others with no name?
and remember this
u can read all the books u want on the subject
but experiencing and being a victim of it
holds a different weight
then reading it in a book
or even seeing it

I’m down for the looting, protests, violence means that is happening. That peacefulness **** hasnt been working as has been said.
Anybody on here actually doing it besides a few that have posted? Or people who are for it just watching it from their monitors?

So how could you assume I’m privelage and had rich parents? I’m from Queens, NY man lol
The immigrant experience is totally different than the AA experience. Most immigrants come here with more than AAs due to racism in America
. Most immigrants don’t come here with nothing, it’s typically the more we’ll to do ones that come to America. The poor ones typically are stuck in their homelands.

Back
Top Bottom