RIP George Floyd

The immigrant experience is totally different than the AA experience. Most immigrants come here with more than AAs due to racism in America
. Most immigrants don’t come here with nothing, it’s typically the more we’ll to do ones that come to America. The poor ones typically are stuck in their homelands.

I wasn’t that lucky.

Non white men out here stacking religions like Yu-Gi-Oh cards to benefit from the system of white supremacy meanwhile demeaning the feelings of the people they are okay with being oppressed

#newrules
Lets not turn this into that kind of thread. Everyone has their own beliefs, but at the end of the day, we are black first. No need to criticize one another bieliefs.

I don’t think the Team peace guys understand that there is NO other option unless you want to keep living in this cycle of black people getting mistreated and killed. This isn’t plan A here, the peaceful stuff has been tried and they keep killing black people. If this is what it takes, then this is what it takes.

and ffs, we’re talking material possessions vs life. What really matters more to you guys?

I’m down for the looting, protests, violence means that is happening. That peacefulness **** hasnt been working as has been said.
Anybody on here actually doing it besides a few that have posted? Or people who are for it just watching it from their monitors?

Even if you dont support certain things (the violence, looting, whatever) theres different lanes to the same goal. Some people arent protestors for whatever reason, covid etc but instead are educators, some people are active on social, etc.

That being said, ALL lanes should be occupied to get to the goal.

Salaam walaikum rahmtullah.

Ask for peace first but

“To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight) for they have been oppressed, and verily Allah is well able to assist them.”

"Fight for...The oppressed among men, women and children"

My brother in islam coming thru with that true word straight from the book!

Mr. Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio if you will continue to follow the faith of islam you will truly see that what is being done has been warranted since the 1600s.

I will never understand why people have a problem with black people fighting for equality.

Bruh i can go for a jog in any neighborhood without worry, I worry for the black people in america who cannot even go on a simple therapeautic jog without the worry of a white devil cop seeking death to them.

if you dont understand that, hit my DM i will help u & explain why the fight for equality and freedom is justified.

I wasn’t that lucky.
Hey,

"It was in the Holy World that my attitude was changed, by what I experienced there, and by what I witnessed there, in terms of brotherhood - not just brotherhood toward me, but brotherhood between all men, of all nationalities and complexions, who were there. And now that I am back in America, my attitude here concerning white people has to be governed by what my black brothers and I experienced here, and what we witness here - in terms of brotherhood. The problem here in America is that we meet such a small minority of individual so-called 'good,' or 'brotherly' white people. Here in the United States, notwithstanding those few 'good' white people, it is the collective 150 million white people whom the collective 22 million black people have to deal with! Why, here in America, the seeds of racism are so deeply rooted in the white people collectively, their belief that they are 'superior' in some way is so deeply rooted, that these things are in the national white subconsciousness. Many whites are even actually unaware of their own racism, until they face some test, and then their racism emerges in one form or another."

Why the lie?

The immigrant experience is totally different than the AA experience. Most immigrants come here with more than AAs due to racism in America
. Most immigrants don’t come here with nothing, it’s typically the more we’ll to do ones that come to America. The poor ones typically are stuck in their homelands.
🗣🗣🗣🗣

I’m down for the looting, protests, violence means that is happening. That peacefulness **** hasnt been working as has been said.
Anybody on here actually doing it besides a few that have posted? Or people who are for it just watching it from their monitors?

I am down for it also. Let me get that addy to I can go loot your crib my g!!!!! that way I can prove a point :lol:

A majority of immigrants are stuck doing jobs no one will do. With no way to move up. You can be the black voice all you want, but don't speak for other immigrants.

Lets not turn this into that kind of thread. Everyone has their own beliefs, but at the end of the day, we are black first. No need to criticize one another bieliefs.
Oh, yes there is a reason. A HUGE reason.

Nobody Black should ever consider turning the other cheek when a white man strikes anymore. NOBODY.

A majority of immigrants are stuck doing jobs no one will do. With no way to move up. You can be the black voice all you want, but don't speak for other immigrants.
Research shows though that many immigrants come here with more than blacks. Their expletives are also difffernt, they’re more likely to be supported and accepted by whites than Blacks. They’re also able to get those jobs that you mentioned because they often come here with clean criminal records. Some blacks would kill for those jobs but can’t get them because they’ve been targeted by the CJ system and are more likely to have criminal records that prevent them from finding enployment.

What makes you such an expert on the immigrant experience? How could you make such blatant generalizations?

My parents came here with nothing to their name, had to work several jobs just to make ends meet. On top of that, we never received a single dime from the government as aid, because we didn’t qualify for it.

So you can miss me with your assumptions and generalizations man. I’m going to agree to disagree with some of y’all. No way I’ll see violence as the answer. I’ll say it again, I hope y’all find some sort of peace in all this. Lord knows we need it.

Kaep proved a peaceful protest will never work or be heard, violence is the other end of that scope and I can’t blame the anger, this country was founded on the idea of LOOTING to begin with....sucks for the small businesses but America has invaded and bombed innocent lives plenty of time, it’s part of the process to have innocent bystanders Take the L in a time like this....CAnt really expect anything other than violence at this point, peace and love hasn’t gotten the job done....MLKs peaceful approach didnt bring “change” till he paid with his life.

Oh, yes there is a reason. A HUGE reason.

Nobody Black should ever consider turning the other cheek when a white man strikes anymore. NOBODY.
Should have never been turning the cheek from the get-go, but that's another story.

Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio You think these laws and police are here to protect you? All the money and businesses you have in America don't mean a damn thing cause if they decide to take all your **** and give it someone because they are white(like they've done to black people time and time again) you're going to be singing a different tune.

Back
Top Bottom