RIP George Floyd

My girl uses TikTok a lot and there's been a heavy police presence on there. All these cops posting pro-law enforcement videos and trying to seem down with the people to get sympathy. This is why things don't change. These privileged suburban kids watching these tiktoks thinking the protestors are the enemy. Look at all these cool cops

I'm from a similar background as him. Of course there's discrimination against us; after 9/11, I've been called terrorist many times after people figured out what ethnicity I am, even though my people did nothing except share those terrorists' skin color. But in terms of career, at least here in the Bay Area, people already give us the benefit of the doubt when it comes to setting up businesses, doing well in school, becoming engineers/doctors, etc. On top of that, other than to inbred white people who think that every brown person is going to bomb them, we aren't even considered to be threatening. My friends and I have been harassed by police, and the worst we got were Harold and Kumar insults from the cops trying to detain us. At the end of the day we weren't beaten or even taken to jail (although I'll be honest, we should've :lol: )

Can you say these same things about how black people are treated? It should be obvious by now that many of them aren't even able to get the opportunities to "make it from nothing". Privilege isn't just an overt concept, and I wish more immigrants would consider that before they get on their high horse after they've "made it from nothing".
Facts

There’s a lot of divide here fellas. I think most of us are somewhat on the same side. I haven’t seen anyone supporting white supremacy.

Why don’t we channel our energy into something positive and band together? Like I said, there’s way more of us than them.

Do you still feel that I am race baiting? How do you feel about the positions that I have held here on NIkeTalk now?

You are entitled to be angry and demand change and I sincerely apologize if the delivery of my posts to you regarding race in the past ever came off as insensitive.

vd1ukwrzef251.jpg
1591140789345.png

Jacques Slade dropped facts on his live stream

The conversation can’t be “the looting and rioting needs to stop”

The conversation is “they need to stop killing black people” the looting sucks but STOP KILLING BLACK PEOPLE

If Roseanne was saying things in Twitter
About Chinese folks
And ur wife continued to watch
Would u feel a certain way or say something
I don't care. My in-laws made so much Asian jokes when we first started dating I laughed them all off. My sister-in-law bought me chopsticks for Christmas and I just use them.
:sick: This is Mr "peaceful". Wrong p word.

I just don’t get that whole we came here with nothing argument. I could see if you’re a refugee, but is it possible to move to another country with “nothing? I mean I can’t even move to another city with “nothing.”

You are entitled to be angry and demand change and I sincerely apologize if the delivery of my posts to you regarding race in the past ever came off as insensitive.
Yeah, you called me a clown, trash, all sorts of things. But here is the deal, I called you Black. In that I was telling you something. I even mentioned your wife as being a Black woman, and that you should be proud of that. I had never made any negative posts toward you, however, it seemed that you were being influenced by some thing, or someone. If I am wrong about that? Cool. But I would like to seriously see what it was that made you make such statements toward me in the first place. BTW, I accept your apology.

Back
Top Bottom