RIP George Floyd

We can put a side by side list of all the businesses that have been unnecessarily destroyed by black Americans in the history of protests on one side, and all the black Americans who's lives have been destroyed by police (including men who spend years/lives in prison due to false arrests) and I'm sure the black lives destroyed side goes on WAY longer
Unfortunately people like Ty over there value property more than black lives

Y'all really arguing with some MF'er who goes by Tyler Durden, the King of Incels?
Irony strong here, the movie he idolizes ended like this
4mR.gif

the same convenient store thats not owned by anyone in the neighborhood
the same cleaners not owned by anyone in the neighborhood
why dont they have these businesses in their own neighborhoods
us black folks cant even get loans to create businesses in OUR own hoods
no one cares about the leeches who take our peoples money
and dont give back or support them
Most convenient stores that treat people with respect don’t get burned down during uprisings. The ones that disrespect folk get burned down.

idk how y’all can support hurting another innocent persons business. It’s ok to feel love towards George and his family and be angry and upset about the situation It’s also ok to have empathy and love and appreciation towards the business owners in a city who grind to open their businesses. The 2 are not directly related at all. I’m not justifying anything I’m just saying that real business owners are getting hurt. Why can’t there be sympathy for both sides. If y’all don’t understand then I’m not sure what else to say
yo who troll account is this
this is someones extra account
darthska darthska
SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72
Methodical Management Methodical Management
please find whose REAL account this is

Good lord lol if y’all think rioting is that beneficial then go ahead man. I’m just putting my 2 cents in hoping these business owners don’t suffer. People work to save up $ for this stuff. But if y’all think it’s ok then that’s that. Y’all win.

Oh noez the business owners suffering!!!! How about the black people getting murdered????

Good lord lol if y’all think rioting is that beneficial then go ahead man. I’m just putting my 2 cents in hoping these business owners don’t suffer. People work to save up $ for this stuff. But if y’all think it’s ok then that’s that. Y’all win.
how bout u hope
black people dont get killed by police

idk how y’all can support hurting another innocent persons business. It’s ok to feel love towards George and his family and be angry and upset about the situation It’s also ok to have empathy and love and appreciation towards the business owners in a city who grind to open their businesses. The 2 are not directly related at all. I’m not justifying anything I’m just saying that real business owners are getting hurt. Why can’t there be sympathy for both sides. If y’all don’t understand then I’m not sure what else to say

So again, you are telling people how they shouldn't act after an injustice (as if there is even a rulebook on it) but you don't offer any alternate suggestions.

What SHOULD people do Tyler?

Explain your thought pattern here
Lack of understanding, dismissing knowledge. Trump is the best example, unfortunately many listened to his crap about coronavirus. His late reply and action. Racism really is a product of negativity, ignorance, and hatred.

Anybody know what went down in St. Paul? Most of Robert street is closed and target is boarded up and menards.

mad police no protesting.

people on twitter are pretty ******* dumb. someone started a rumor (haven't seen any kind of source yet) that the target that they looted/burned down "funded the MPLS PD and refused to sell milk to protesters that were sprayed by tear gas". everyone's running with this dumb story.

people on twitter are pretty ****ing dumb. someone started a rumor (haven't seen any kind of source yet) that the target that they looted/burned down "funded the MPLS PD and refused to sell milk to protesters that were sprayed by tear gas". everyone's running with this dumb story.
not saying it IS true
but what makes u think it isnt????

people on twitter are pretty ****ing dumb. someone started a rumor (haven't seen any kind of source yet) that the target that they looted/burned down "funded the MPLS PD and refused to sell milk to protesters that were sprayed by tear gas". everyone's running with this dumb story.
Twitter is a cesspool for the most part.

For every post/tweet that is informative/resourceful/helpful theres handfuls of garbage posted.

Back
Top Bottom