RIP George Floyd

Ecclesiastes 5:8

this is my code. clearly as imperfect humans we don’t know what we’re doing. no man can guide millions/billions of people to peace. history proved this from the beginning. Sad part is that this is just one of the many incidents that happened in the U.S. think about injustices that happen on a global scale every year. once justice is served for this situation it’s pretty much just a bandage on a open bleeding wound. We need a real healing because people are still going to be hurt physically mentally and emotionally...more problems not even mentioned will arise...we need God’s Kingdom.

nobody on the planet has experience a global pandemic & injustice/protesting on a global scale all at once...unless u were around when the Spanish Flu occurred. Mind you COVID-19 is still thriving & people are dying. This is much bigger than you might think. The Last Days of the Last Days.

So that one comment denounces all the support ive had the past 5 days ok. :lol:

One comment..........

Cops wylin but what you expect when they in a hostile environment? This where things get dangerous and you maced in the face or beat/arrested for no reason. Aint no reasoning with them.

Im cool with the protesting but the vandalism and looting is uncalled for. Its like taking steps forward towards equality and taking them RIGHT back.

Please block any and all who constantly put the emphasis on 'peaceful protesting' rather than peaceful policing

Keep the grass cut low

Bingo. People didn’t just wake up one morning and decide to go protest and be angry. Something and years of that something caused that, and addressing that rather than engaging with people complaining about the protests should be the only dialogue.

Everyone here sees that you look fraudulent. You've painted that picture yourself. Be mindful of your posts and people wouldn't have to question your "support".

This is all that needs to be said here. picasso swerve picasso swerve .

You have said slick stuff throughout this thread.

Saying some "positive" things doesn't erase nor does it nullify those slick things said.

If anyone looks at you funny, it is your doing.

Deal with it.

This is all that needs to be said here. picasso swerve picasso swerve .

You have said slick stuff throughout this thread.

Saying some "positive" things doesn't erase nor does it nullify those slick things said.

If anyone looks at you funny, it is your doing.

Deal with it.

So my support is fake cause its not how YOU would do it?

I mention COVID being a thing that people should mind and that means im not supporting the protests? Aight so whenever someone posts a pic on social about how to be safe during the protests ill tell them why you worried about covid when theres bigger things at hand. Cmon now.

So my support is fake cause its not how YOU would do it?

I mention COVID being a thing that people should mind and that means im not supporting the protests? Aight so whenever someone posts a pic on social about how to be safe during the protests ill tell them why you worried about covid when theres bigger things at hand. Cmon now.
Nobody said your "support" is FAKE.

Please quote me where I said anything of the sorts.

I am simply saying you have said slick stuff in this thread so if people are taking that into consideration when it comes to giving YOU benefit of the doubt, that is YOUR own doing.

Again, deal with it.

Stop being a victim.

Nobody said your "support" is FAKE.

Please quote me where I said anything of the sorts.

I am simply saying you have said slick stuff in this thread so if people are taking that into consideration when it comes to giving YOU benefit of the doubt, that is YOUR own doing.

Again, deal with it.

Stop being a victim.

Lol ok.

23902672-C54F-448F-9596-EA42B9C2AE8C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom