RIP George Floyd

Cuomo sounding real goofy:

"I understand the feelings about Christopher Columbus and some of his acts, which nobody would support, but the statue has come to represent and signify appreciation for the Italian American contribution to New York, so for that reason I support it," the governor added.

Well which is it? Can't be both ways.

tenor.gif

"I understand the feelings about Christopher Columbus and some of his acts, which nobody would support, but the statue has come to represent and signify appreciation for the Italian American contribution to New York, so for that reason I support it," the governor added.

tenor.gif
10 year term is enough, I wish NY would vote him out.

tenor.gif
‘Contributions.’ :rofl:

Aight.

tenor.gif

he wants italian americans to desperately hold onto that white supremacy.
he wants italian americans to retain that mythical status of "intrepid and brave" explorers without giving an inch to other groups who may have suffered as a result of columbus getting lost

without him, italian americans ain't part of the club

Last edited:
Like I said before, one effective way to fix police brutality...stop hiring white people as Police officers.

i mean it sounds good on paper, but it's incredibly naive to think that it's anything other than the system which creates crooked and violent cops regardless of ethnic/racial background. cops are cops

Back
Top Bottom