RIP George Floyd

There was an option where everybody could have still been alive, but the cop nullified that the moment he drew his gun, didn't even attempt to do anything else and fired 4 shots.

What option is that?

did you even watch the video, the girl that got killed was legit a second from stickin that knife into shorty in the pink....where is this option where everyone would have been alive? Maybe girl in pink might have survived the stab, but same chances shewould have died, either way, the one that got shot was gonna go to prison.

There was an option where everybody could have still been alive, but the cop nullified that the moment he drew his gun, didn't even attempt to do anything else and fired 4 shots.

What if girl who was gonna get stabbed got killed?

How? Is the truth, adults failed her way before the cop arrived, what exactly do you think was gonna be the other outcome based on this video? Detach ya emotions from how ya may fee towards me and legit have the discussion with me with some actual logic....ILL WAIT.

You don't think there was any other recourse besides him shooting and killing the girl.

When you get past that fallacy then we can have a discussion.

How? Is the truth, adults failed her way before the cop arrived, what exactly do you think was gonna be the other outcome based on this video? Detach ya emotions from how ya may fee towards me and legit have the discussion with me with some actual logic....ILL WAIT.

You telling some of us, Brown and Black, to remove an emotion that been rooted in us for generations. Who possibly experience this or have lost family/friends from harassment and excessive force by the law.

I don’t think that fair to say to everyone.

Doesnt matter, girl in pink is today not dead or seriously hurt because of whatever action the cop took, LIKE OR NOT, that is a fact....just how he killed one, he saved the other.
I'll take a seriously hurt girl over a shot dead girl any day.

You do not know that, all you know is one is dead.

Other options weren't implemented.

Lmaooooo yo ya wilding out...lmaoooooooo

knife inches from the other girl, but we don’t know if she was actually gonna stab her....Da **** do ya think she was trying to do?

You telling some of us, Brown and Black, to remove an emotion that been rooted in us for generations. Who possibly experience this or have lost family/friends from harassment and excessive force by the law.

I don’t think that fair to say to everyone.

Ya didn’t like me for generations? Lmao

What if girl who was gonna get stabbed got killed?

And what if she got stabbed and lived? We don’t know what would have happened had the officer not shot the girl 4 times other than the girl who's dead now would still be alive. The other officers didn't shoot for some odd reason? Maybe they were actually trying to assess what was going on.

This whole 'he didn't have any other choice' is just false.

Ya didn’t like me for generations? Lmao

Huh? Like you?

You’re taking this a little personal.

You don’t remember who I am - we used to do the Pop raffles together in the private chats and talk numerous time in private.

Check your own emotions fam :lol:

And what if she got stabbed and lived? We don’t know what would have happened had the officer not shot the girl 4 times other than the girl who's dead now would still be alive. The other officers didn't shoot for some odd reason? Maybe they were actually trying to assess what was going on.

This whole 'he didn't have any other choice' is just false.

Someone is finally making sense. There are risks from not shooting the girl as well as shooting the girl. What the police need to figure out are ways to approach this situation which is optimized for survival of all parties involved.

Huh? Like you?

You’re taking this a little personal.

You don’t remember who I am - we used to do the Pop raffles together in the private chats and talk numerous time in private.

Check your own emotions fam :lol:

That’s the thing bro, I seriously can’t even pinpoint majority of y’all or my interactions with everyone over the past 10+ years, so to me you guys for the most part are just screenames, so personal, NEVER bro....but one dude legit declared his hatred for me and then you quote me where I’m telling whoever to detach their emotions about how they may feel about me and have this talk with some logic, not the usual circle jerk of NTers “we hate Kateezy” whenever I come with a challenging stance.

That’s the thing bro, I seriously can’t even pinpoint majority of y’all or my interactions with everyone over the past 10+ years, so to me you guys for the most part are just screenames, so personal, NEVER bro....but one dude legit declared his hatred for me and then you quote me where I’m telling whoever to detach their emotions about how they may feel about me and have this talk with some logic, not the usual circle jerk of NTers “we hate Kateezy” whenever I come with a challenging stance.

Understood, my misunderstanding.

I recollected a previous post where it was said for us to remove our emotions from the situation and use our logic.

Someone is finally making sense. There are risks from not shooting the girl as well as shooting the girl. What the police need to figure out are ways to approach this situation which is optimized for survival of all parties involved.

Lol

if she lived from the stab wound, the other girl would still be ****ed going to prison....that would have been best case scenario I guess

You answered your own question and with an addition of he was displaying how other cops didnt default to shoot & killing upon arrival on a scene.

No, that cop did not save the other girls life. Going for an hail Mary doesn't automatically mean Yayyy you saved the other person's life. Yes a knife can cause serious damage(even kill) but the likelihood of EMT's or paramedics saving a victim from stab/slice wounds is much easier to manage than being shot 4-5 times.

And like I said they’re all different so showing how they handle something somewhere else literally proves nothing in this case. It was a sh*t attempt to bring race into it. I could go find ten videos of a cop shooting some white person with a knife, totally moot point. Every person on here would’ve handled this differently.

And yes he did POTENTIALLY (you conveniently left this word out that I said earlier) save that girls life. You aren’t a doctor nor can you predict the future. She could’ve bled out before EMTs got there. Hence why I said potentially.

I don’t think anyone on here is saying the cop did a great thing and should be let off the hook. I said it earlier, if he felt like he had to shoot (WHICH I DONT AGREE WITH), one round should’ve been enough. Four rounds was overkill

Doesnt matter, girl in pink is today not dead or seriously hurt because of whatever action the cop took, LIKE OR NOT, that is a fact....just how he killed one, he saved the other.
'sup.

Attempting to deescalate a situation like that is dangerous, especially when someone is on the attack with a weapon. However, you and I both know that both lives could have been saved. You know what's up, why does it seem that bouncers in NYC clubs are better at de escalating situations better then the police are? Even dudes in front of supreme have more of a presence than most cops do, and none in the clubs, nor in front of the stores, are allowed to have weapons.

Am I right?

Back
Top Bottom