RIP George Floyd

To all y’all internet warriors going on a tirade, I’m in the streets every weekend, we just released an app to get law assistance to those that need it. It’s been in the works 5 years now. And I’m educating everywhere I go. Y’all gonna pick apart my plight. Nah f that. Y’all don’t know me, y’all just tryna be on some irrelevant back and fourth online **** and jump on me. So again your bs won’t phase me in the slightest. I’m solid with mines.

Well said famb. I would also also add that liberals are scum.

To all y’all internet warriors going on a tirade, I’m in the streets every weekend, we just released an app to get law assistance to those that need it. It’s been in the works 5 years now. And I’m educating everywhere I go. Y’all gonna pick apart my plight. Nah f that. Y’all don’t know me, y’all just tryna be on some irrelevant back and fourth online **** and jump on me. So again your bs won’t phase me in the slightest. I’m solid with mines.

You can educate without going out of your way to discredit message that we all know to be true.

I fail to see how your post is any different from her tweet? None of us know her or you but you are quick to walk on another Black person who wants to speak up about their own experience.

Stop using your education to belittle someone you should be standing with.

Just ask yourself are her statements wrong? Please speak up if you think that is the case. Not all the personal commentary about your feelings about her as an individual.

maaaaan he an idiot
this what like the 3rd time he was used
killer mike really a house N
Sad part is he dont even realize it.

Just glad he wasnt up there wearing a Morehouse College shirt or anything smh.

Im also glad that Clifford has shut up. Pretending his community service is a way to give back to the city.

Going to be interesting what the next central location will be for Black America. and that we pay attention to ownership rather then focusing on renting.

No reason Atlanta shouldn't have more black ownership.

Really need this NBA boycott to happen.. Funny how the sport with the least participation is having the biggest issue going back to work.

NFL and NBA need to take notes.

Also Craig Hodges was the realest .

Hope LeBron and co are listening.

Funny how Kyrie is speaking up yet Austin Rivers has a totally different stance. Same college different upbringing.

NFL dodged a bullet with latest CBA already being signed

You can educate without going out of your way to discredit message that we all know to be true.

I fail to see how your post is any different from her tweet? None of us know her or you but you are quick to walk on another Black person who wants to speak up about their own experience.

Stop using your education to belittle someone you should be standing with.

Just ask yourself are her statements wrong? Please speak up if you think that is the case. Not all the personal commentary about your feelings about her as an individual.

Sad part is he dont even realize it.

Just glad he wasnt up there wearing a Morehouse College shirt or anything smh.

Im also glad that Clifford has shut up. Pretending his community service is a way to give back to the city.

Going to be interesting what the next central location will be for Black America. and that we pay attention to ownership rather then focusing on renting.

No reason Atlanta shouldn't have more black ownership.

Really need this NBA boycott to happen.. Funny how the sport with the least participation is having the biggest issue going back to work.

NFL and NBA need to take notes.
word. and i didn't mean it that way. i just meant id rather see discussions and action. cause im out there every chance and i hate to see people trying to go to war with each other now. and saying who needs to pick up the slack etc etc

word. and i didn't mean it that way. i just meant id rather see discussions and action. cause im out there every chance and i hate to see people trying to go to war with each other now. and saying who needs to pick up the slack etc etc
Nothing wrong with that at all.

Your intention may have been in love, but the action wasnt communicated that way. We ourselves can go about action, but like with Kap we dont have to talk to get things done, we just gotta let our actions do it for us while keeping our eyes on the bigger picture. Keep doing your part and you should share the app here. Never know who might be in need of those resources. (thanks for posting just saw I was late with this ask as you had already shared)

WE just gotta make sure we clearly communicate our meanings and intentions and there are ways to do it with out putting our Black women down, especially when we know about their plight. They have a voice that aint heard nearly enough. If we cant listen who can we expect too? We as black men should not take it out on them when they back us unapologetically

Thanks for clarifying your intention with the statement.

5th black man found hanging from a tree in the past couple weeks. Law enforcement classified it as a "suicide." At a time like this is sickening to hear them default to suicide so fast.

& 😔 RIP Rayshard Brooks...

Racist cops/people are out here killing us and not being convicted as nonchalant as someone putting on their shirt for the day...

Stay safe out here yall..

Why does Stephen A biscuit boy smith pick today of all days to die on a hill he has already shown he dont even understand.

Why is Max the person who gets it on television? How are they even allowing this in production meetings to take place?
"Controversy creates cash" may as well be the motto for First Take. Also, Max doesn't "get" anything. He's already acknowledged his privilege and said he's not giving his up.

"Controversy creates cash" may as well be the motto for First Take. Also, Max doesn't "get" anything. He's already acknowledged his privilege and said he's not giving his up.
How does him not wanting to give up a privelege he is aware of , mean that he does not get it?

Understanding a flawed system doesnt mean you want to fix it especially if it works for you

849B16E1-32A1-4415-9D1F-FF87A413C09B.png
2E47EB7D-C7D5-4C5E-BAB4-124778E9779D.png
AEF8CB4A-FBFA-4F69-AE79-54344CD0B1BE.png
39E6E5DD-AB90-4185-89EC-4311403A565C.png

^^^^^Wow, that kids gonna look back on this moment the rest of his life.

How is this even cool for the college to do? Its June why is he even in the vicinity with the coach during Covid?

I hope every black parent of a potential OSU scholarship was disgusted by that video

Dude is in over his head. Coach has all the power. When I was going into college I had some tools but you just don't have the tools to dismantle a clear arm of white supremacy by yourself. Especially with the "I should have come to him like a man" stuff. Coach should have come to you like a man if he had a problem with black people having full rights, and not worn some shirt supporting a network that clearly doesn't believe that, and would be happy to have black folks in chains again. Shame on that administration for not firing that coach or making the coach explain that damn tshirt. Disgusting.

^^^^^Wow, that kids gonna look back on this moment the rest of his life.

How is this even cool for the college to do? Its June why is he even in the vicinity with the coach during Covid?

I hope every black parent of a potential OSU scholarship was disgusted by that video
Coach Gundy just a dikhead 4real def aint worried bout COVID, he previously said the players (unpaid) need to come back and start practicing so "the money can go back through the state"...He doesnt care and the school been enabling yo to say and alotta wild ****, players keep going there tho so thats on them cuz they already know whats up with yo and this OAN **** was on brand for him

Willingly Going to school at places like Oklahoma or Alabama :sick: ...That concussion money must hit different

Back
Top Bottom