RIP Mac Miller

Bruh I ain’t reading your long *** paragraph of nonsense

I can already tell you one of them “earth is flat” thinking dudes.

But ima keep on eating my breakfast.

You’re a clown smh.
You doing this online jumping folks with differing views doesn't make you any less of a clown but believe what you want since like most people talking online you don't speak this way offline. Live your fantasy on here sir.

Bruh I ain’t reading your long *** paragraph of nonsense

I can already tell you one of them “earth is flat” thinking dudes.

But ima keep on eating my breakfast.
Just say you don't know what your talking about and spare me the other silly stuff. Nah I'm not an earth is flat dude why would I be because I disagree with you? You just in your feelings

Just say you don't know what your talking about and spare me the other silly stuff. Nah I'm not an earth is flat dude why would I be because I disagree with you? You just in your feelings

Why don't I know what I'm talking about? Because I don't agree with you?

Oh wait...

Man that got tears in my eye
8DC1FA47-F537-488E-9A5E-09D2CD11F312.gif

I’m just messing around man. My bad it was in poor taste.

Why don't I know what I'm talking about? Because I don't agree with you?

Oh wait...
Truth is you you got pissed off of me saying you were young or whatever in my first post. I shouldn't did that because it leads to dudes getting defensive esp online because they feel folks are trying to play them. For that I apologize but the disagreement still stands.

I don't do the you don't know what you're talking about just because you disagree. People live different lives and have different experiences so I'd never do that. You don't know what you're talking about in this instance because you don't agree with human behavior that's been going on long before either one of us was born and will continue long after we are gone. Things might change some in public but the same stuff goes on just behind closed doors then but maybe people on your side want it that way. I'm just saying certain things never go away and never said don't do it at all. I'm just realistic that racism, drug use, other issues are always going to be here because that's just life. You disagree that's cool. I don't have beef with you just disagree.

Truth is you you got pissed off of me saying you were young or whatever in my first post. I shouldn't did that because it leads to dudes getting defensive esp online because they feel folks are trying to play them. For that I apologize but the disagreement still stands.

I don't do the you don't know what you're talking about just because you disagree. People live different lives and have different experiences so I'd never do that. You don't know what you're talking about in this instance because you don't agree with human behavior that's been going on long before either one of us was born and will continue long after we are gone. Things might change some in public but the same stuff goes on just behind closed doors then but maybe people on your side want it that way. I'm just saying certain things never go away and never said don't do it at all. I'm just realistic that racism, drug use, other issues are always going to be here because that's just life. You disagree that's cool. I don't have beef with you just disagree.

I got mad, huh? So thats where we're going with this? You assume a screen name and a NT avy got me mad on a Saturday morning? :lol:

You're just Nostradamus today aren't you?

My point wasn't that we can eliminate all drug abuse. My post literally said "we need a culture shift" as in, we need a shift in hip hop culture that doesn't encourage drug abuse. A hip hop artist who's come up in an era of hip hop music that glorifies taking drugs to numb the pains of life died. I said we should CONTINUE to encourage people to get help, so that maybe more lives can be saved/spared.

OBVIOUSLY you can't stop EVERYONE from EVERYTHING. But where in my original post did I say that?

You came in with a lay down and stay down mentality. Like humanity is doomed and theres nothing we can do to try to save peoples lives.

So despite us not agreeing on the matter, point out again where in my post I made any of the claims you ran with?

"gettin' faded, i been high all week, but what's a god without an od, just a g"
-i was introduced to mac through the tgodxjets crew where i used to rep wiz & spitta faithfully.. man this one hurts..loved seeing his progression as an artist & how he played so many different instruments, dude was really a talent filled musician.

-i'll just leave my 2 favorite videos of him, rest easy mac.

Damn man Mac has been crying out for help for a long time. Son was crying out for help on this song. Son prob should have found him a regular chick to mess with rather than Grande. Grande is a thot she went from Big Sean, to Mac, to getting engaged to that lame SNL dude a month after she left Mac.
This song made me cry smh. I’m not blaming Grande just saying dudes with addictions gotta find better support systems. I’m a recovering alcoholic so I know. My support system is preety good. I would have def been dead by now or in a lot of trouble if I didn’t have my support system.

I got mad, huh? So thats where we're going with this? You assume a screen name and a NT avy got me mad on a Saturday morning? :lol:

You're just Nostradamus today aren't you?

My point wasn't that we can eliminate all drug abuse. My post literally said "we need a culture shift" as in, we need a shift in hip hop culture that doesn't encourage drug abuse. A hip hop artist who's come up in an era of hip hop music that glorifies taking drugs to numb the pains of life died. I said we should CONTINUE to encourage people to get help, so that maybe more lives can be saved/spared.

OBVIOUSLY you can't stop EVERYONE from EVERYTHING. But where in my original post did I say that?

You came in with a lay down and stay down mentality. Like humanity is doomed and theres nothing we can do to try to save peoples lives.

So despite us not agreeing on the matter, point out again where in my post I made any of the claims you ran with?
Agree to disagree because I'm not posting the same things over and over. You feel some type of way and you can lie online all day about it but this convo is just back and forth bs at this point. Have a great day

He had a free concert out here in Boston at the city hall when he was blowing up (I wanna say 2011?). Had to be the funnest concert I’ve ever been to.

I remember this :nthat:

Same summer folks bumrushed Wiz on stage at city hall and Wiz dipped with the quickness :lol:
Might have even been the same show.

The average rap superstar in 2018 is damn near a dope head trying to make the ish seem cool. This is sad and shows how messed up the rap game is. Mac and School Boy were homies too smh. These dudes need to get sober

You sounding real young about this culture shift business drugs/their equivalents have been around forever man. Maybe not all the stuff that's available now but always been stuff folks abused to get away from their problems and stuff.

I think the point is there's a lot of glorification of recreational drug use in hip-hop today, within the past 5 years especially. It's almost like it's poppin to mess with opioids and benzos and be in a damn near catatonic state.

Nas, Mobb Deep, Jay-Z, etc....that era of hip hop, the mainstream dudes didn't spit about much beyond weed and liquor unless they were talking about slinging. The best comparison I can think between then and now...is like the hardcore weed heads like Meth and Red or Styles. But those dudes didn't come off like they were crying for help like a lot of these new dudes do.

I think the point is there's a lot of glorification of recreational drug use in hip-hop today, within the past 5 years especially. It's almost like it's poppin to mess with opioids and benzos and be in a damn near catatonic state.

Nas, Mobb Deep, Jay-Z, etc....that era of hip hop, the mainstream dudes didn't spit about much beyond weed and liquor unless they were talking about slinging. The best comparison I can think between then and now...is like the hardcore weed heads like Meth and Red or Styles. But those dudes didn't come off like they were crying for help like a lot of these new dudes do.
I get that but I guess my point was more that stuff is to going to make you try that unless you wanted to try that stuff anyway and or you're a sheep. I look at it like when that Nas mob deep jay era was talking about drugs that stuff didn't make me want to become niño or anything like that. I just have a low tolerance for sheeps that use that as a reason for why they do things.

I definitely see your pov also.

Agree to disagree because I'm not posting the same things over and over. You feel some type of way and you can lie online all day about it but this convo is just back and forth bs at this point. Have a great day
Keep telling yourself that.

Here I know what you want. You want a rep? a :pimp: ?

There is nothing to agree to disagree about. I made a statement, and all of your posts since then have been assumptions based on what you believe is going on or what you believe I feel.

But go about your day mr know it all :lol:

Keep telling yourself that.

Here I know what you want. You want a rep? a :pimp: ?

There is nothing to agree to disagree about. I made a statement, and all of your posts since then have been assumptions based on what you believe is going on or what you believe I feel.

But go about your day mr know it all :lol:
Why would I want a rep? Ok if there is nothing to agree to disagree about why do you want to keep posting? Feeling some type of way I see. I've been going about my day but you keep posting on here for eternity about stopping the culture smh

I thought you was done?
I am done posting on that back and forth but that's not what I posted about. I answered different questions but like the coward you are you didn't even quote it to be slick. Sucker stuff but you and your online partner calibeebee calibeebee just can have online fun all day long liking each other post.

Back
Top Bottom