RIP Mac Miller

original_squared_mac-miller.jpg

Damn Mac RIP :smh: This is sad mane

Roasting one jammin "Kool-Aid and Frozen Pizza" as I post this :pimp:

Last edited:
One of my favorite MM joints...

Crazy looking at this and seeing just how much he aged from 19-26. It shouldn't be that way :smh: Addiction is something else, man. RIP.

Damn this hurts. His new album is incredible too. Dude was starting to give off Billy Joel vibes on some tracks while still spitting bars on others.

I remember riding in @suberzat1 convertible back to my old apartment blasting Clubhouse after my first date with my gf of now 3 years. Was first night I smashed. And same girl bought me tickets to his show for my bday the same year.

At least I saw him before he was gone but this is too soon. He was younger than me SMH.

Well the hardcore fans of his music, what messaging did you get from it?

Outside of weed, liquor, music, etc...I've never been a huge druggie...never hope to become one. Some might say I play it "too safe" sometimes, but I do know I use them as crutches whenever I'm feeling down. Don't want it to get to the point where I feel less than myself, jump to the nearest bottle of liquor and do something I might regret. Don't feel weed has that kind of effect if you smoked a ton in a short amount of time.

Could have been the case here, build-up of different things.

Way too soon.

Sad way to go out at such a young age. I hope someone out there sees this and takes it as a lesson.

RIP.

Damn this hurts. His new album is incredible too. Dude was starting to give off Billy Joel vibes on some tracks while still spitting bars on others.

I remember riding in @suberzat1 convertible back to my old apartment blasting Clubhouse after my first date with my gf of now 3 years. Was first night I smashed. And same girl bought me tickets to his show for my bday the same year.

At least I saw him before he was gone but this is too soon. He was younger than me SMH.
:rofl: Definitely was a good feeling

Spare me your stupid questions. My point was just like me and you are both going to die one day it will always be a problem in home shape or form. You're basically talking silly talk talking about some culture shift. People are going to be people. Nobody in my immediate family does any drugs at all and we live in this "culture" but I have friends and other relatives that do. That's life and you aren't ever changing that. That was my point mentioning folks been abusing drugs/substances. Don't get how you don't understand that in your 30 years on Earth.

Dog if you don’t get the hell out my face with this bull****

So I guess we should stop fighting racism as well because nobody in your immediate family is racist but you have other “friends and relatives” that are huh?

Sit the **** down with your basic *** 2nd grade logic.

And spare me with any more of your stupid *** responses

Son really tried to spit some knowledge :rofl:

Last edited:
Dog if you don’t get the hell out my face with this bull****

So I guess we should stop fighting racism as well because nobody in your immediate family is racist but you have other “friends and relatives” that are huh?

Sit the **** down with your basic *** 2nd grade logic.

And spare me with any more of your stupid *** responses

Son really tried to spit some knowledge :rofl:
This dude done lived 30 years and don't jack spit. Your parents failed you. You can try to stop whatever just know it won't happen but so much. You gotta get out of your little hurt Internet feelings because any question you ask is silly as ever and straight emotions. If you fight racism or it will still be here in some form. Chances we see a society without is so small its not worth talking about. Didn't say nothing in any post about not fighting it but your sooo in your feelings Kiki you keep asking stupid questions. You can't stop human nature but your stupid enough to think you can but I'm trying to kick knowledge though? Again your parents failed you. Why don't you get out your feelings and tell me how stating some things are always going to happen is 2nd grade logic when your talking about some mythical culture that needs to be stopped?

Back
Top Bottom