RIP Mac Miller

It’s sad that dude worked all these years to become a successful artist, gain notoriety, prob millions of dollars in his bank account etc, now he won’t even be able to enjoy the fruits of his labor.

Was never the biggest Mac Miller fan. Always knew he had bars, but never bumped his stuff like that.

Sad to hear about this, such a young talent, and from what I'm hearing just an all around good human being.

A shame he was a victim to the game. Drugs ain't no joke.

He was always easy to rotate in between Asher Roth, early Wiz, Spitta, etc.

We need a culture shift. This drug wave aint the wave. I know its not as simple as saying "stop doing drugs" but we've got to continue to encourage people to get help, and to stop drowning their issues in drugs/substance abuse.

RIP

Yup. It's been going on for a few years now.

It gets people super addicted with only traces of it. It makes for repeat customers for dealers (customers think their weed/coke is better etc.). Thus, legalization of weed and other illegal narcotics needs to be legalized, and be regulated and taxed to the max.
My house looks basic too, but best believe my stock and options portfolio makes me look like scrooge mcduck. You never know, he probably owns a few regular houses and apartment buildings and just has a property management to rent them out.
cbb.gif

I hate to say it but this seems like a common theme amongst these new age rappers. I wonder who is next smh.

Yup. It's been going on for a few years now.

It gets people super addicted with only traces of it. It makes for repeat customers for dealers (customers think their weed/coke is better etc.). Thus, legalization of weed and other illegal narcotics needs to be legalized, and be regulated and taxed to the max.

You have no clue what you're talking about re: weed/coke being laced with it. Makes zero sense.

Fentanyl is an opiate. The strongest out there right now. People cut other opiates (oxycodone, heroin etc) as fentanyl is cheap, and with it being dumb potent, you can see why its an epidemic in and of itself (on top of the general underlying opiate epidemic). So folks think they're poppin a 5mg vicodin and its instead a lethal dose of fentanyl.

its what killed Prince, made Demi od, and is killing countless folks at a crazy rate.

I've had 4 friends pass away from fentanyl overdoses, most, if not all, didnt know their opiate of choice was actually the stronger fentanyl.

What kind of horrible dealer does he have then? Or what coldblolded connect he working with?

You cut heroin with fentanyl you dead.

Last edited:
Rip mac. I remember he bought a grill from ben baller and it was on youtube. May you rip young fella

I think it was Ariana

Don’t @ me

you one of these folks?

Dmh8S_cVAAAiM42.jpg

Dmh8S_hVAAAXtqg.jpg

We need a culture shift. This drug wave aint the wave. I know its not as simple as saying "stop doing drugs" but we've got to continue to encourage people to get help, and to stop drowning their issues in drugs/substance abuse.

soundtracks to my high school/early college years.

we really do, but man i don't see it happening anytime soon.

Sad to read about his passing. He was VERY talented. I've enjoyed his work for a minute. Sucks that his demons got the best of him. Addiction is something else, man. RIP.

I remember hearing joe rogan talk about cocaine being cut with creatine that could be tainted with steroids...huge theory that that’s the reason Jon Jones tested positive.

Best believe dudes are out here cutting heroine, cocaine and whatnot with anything that makes their product potent and the customers coming back for more.

Between bringing up Ariana like it's her fault, talking about his money and house, and the bull **** illuminati nonsense there's way more scumbags on NT than I thought

:smh: :stoneface: Its a RIP thread.

I hate to say it but this seems like a common theme amongst these new age rappers. I wonder who is next smh.

There's a rap lyric, by mac, literally in this thread, referencing the 27 club.

To everyone to sell me drugs
Don't mix it with that bull**** I hopin' not to join the twenty seven club

Nothing new about this man.

Damn, to think when I was a kid, these kind of drugs were for middle-class to affluent spouses to "unwind". Now people pop all these like it's E, not knowing it's more akin to heroin.

this one hurts. Mac was one of the few artists that I thought was corny early on in his career but then he constantly grew and developed as an artist and turned me into a legit fan. RIP.

He was amongst the last young rappers that actually rapped(ASAP, Krit, Schoolboy Q, Kdot, Cole, Ferg, Wale, Big Sean, etc.) before all these weak**** took-over.
This. He's one of the last rappers who's music was just fun to listen to. I miss the early 2010's era of up and coming rappers. Now it's taken over by rainbow haired, face tatted mumble rappers

Was never the biggest Mac Miller fan. Always knew he had bars, but never bumped his stuff like that.

Sad to hear about this, such a young talent, and from what I'm hearing just an all around good human being.

A shame he was a victim to the game. Drugs ain't no joke.

RIP
You sounding real young about this culture shift business drugs/their equivalents have been around forever man. Maybe not all the stuff that's available now but always been stuff folks abused to get away from their problems and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom