RIP Mac Miller

This. He's one of the last rappers who's music was just fun to listen to. I miss the early 2010's era of up and coming rappers. Now it's taken over by rainbow haired, face tatted mumble rappers

Facts... that era was fire cuz that was all I would bump in HS. Kendrick, Cole, Wale, Mac Miller, etc

He had a free concert out here in Boston at the city hall when he was blowing up (I wanna say 2011?). Had to be the funnest concert I’ve ever been to.

Last edited:
This. He's one of the last rappers who's music was just fun to listen to. I miss the early 2010's era of up and coming rappers. Now it's taken over by rainbow haired, face tatted mumble rappers
Foreel, from late 2000s and early 2010's, creativity started flowing. Now it's just strip-club **** or some form of Drill music.

Word that 2010-2014 era produced a lot of talent. I went to a lot of shows during that time.

You sounding real young about this culture shift business drugs/their equivalents have been around forever man. Maybe not all the stuff that's available now but always been stuff folks abused to get away from their problems and stuff.

So how does that not mean we don't need a shift in culture?

I'm 30 btw

So since they've been around forever, there shouldn't be more of an effort to encourage people to not abuse them?

It’s kind of messed up how Wiz just washed his hands with him. Wiz should have tried to help him out.

A lot of naive folks in this thread not knowing that drugs often get cut with a variety of random/deadly/foreign stuff. This has been the name of the game for decades. Doing drugs is a gamble every time....you never know what you're actually ingesting/inhaling/injecting.

Nowadays with the legality of weed there are some regulations and you can trust shops...but....

A lot of naive folks in this thread not knowing that drugs often get cut with a variety of random/deadly/foreign stuff. This has been the name of the game for decades. Doing drugs is a gamble every time....you never know what you're actually ingesting/inhaling/injecting.

Nowadays with the legality of weed there are some regulations and you can trust shops...but....

Fentynal seems to be the cut thats dropping the most zombies these days.

really???

man **** that *****

she gon hop on the next one once snl guy goes crazy

I mean dude, she was with Mac for a minute bro and regardless of how it ended and how she started with Pete, the foregone conclusion is that this is definitely going to hurt her.

Have a little bit of empathy. Pete probably going through it too.

It’s not only with this current rap generation. There’s a lot of people ODing around my old neighborhood as of lately. There cutting these drugs nowadays with so much stuff, then it’s bad that the costumers don’t even know that. Then most of the times these drugs these kids are getting today, aren’t even the drugs that they think they’re getting. Drugs where always a risk in taking.

But from what I’ve been told lately, is that it’s worser today than how it use to be. Between the cutting agents, and the mixture of different drugs wrapped in one, the reward doesn’t out weigh the risk. Love yourself and throw that trash away, find another way to deal with your problems.

So how does that not mean we don't need a shift in culture?

I'm 30 btw

So since they've been around forever, there shouldn't be more of an effort to encourage people to not abuse them?
Spare me your stupid questions. My point was just like me and you are both going to die one day it will always be a problem in home shape or form. You're basically talking silly talk talking about some culture shift. People are going to be people. Nobody in my immediate family does any drugs at all and we live in this "culture" but I have friends and other relatives that do. That's life and you aren't ever changing that. That was my point mentioning folks been abusing drugs/substances. Don't get how you don't understand that in your 30 years on Earth.

Back
Top Bottom