ROC isn't forever?..VOL Jay-Z tour sales = disaster

Needs to be a Roc A Fella Tour

Im talking everybody

From Jay Zto Un Kasa.......... EVERYBODY

not beyonce tho. Stay her *** home

Jockin' Jay-Z is absolute trash. :smh: Turrible beat.

HOWEVER, as much as that song sucks, it's better than any of these... Migos, Future, Kodak's of the world's whole catalog. Now what does that say?

Sorry to get off topic. :lol:

already checked upper level in Oakland is at $18, Sac even for $10. And its a good month and some change ahead from now:pimp:

I was surprised to find out that seats were still available for the Miami concert coming up this month.

I mean, I have never had the "itch" to seeing Hov perform despite being a fan of his work.

I mean, I have never had the "itch" to seeing Hov perform despite being a fan of his work.

I think it's this to a degree. If you've seen one Jay-Z concert is another for a new album that much different? Especially with current ticket prices.

Also he gave two or three concerts on tidal in the past couple of months.

I think it's this to a degree. If you've seen one Jay-Z concert is another for a new album that much different? Especially with current ticket prices.

Also he gave two or three concerts on tidal in the past couple of months.

"To a degree" holds true for me. I've seen Jay once and that was WAY back in 1996/1997 in a random auditorium type place with Foxy Brown and Nas. There were maybe 200 people in attendance. That experience must be completely different than seeing him perform in a stadium with a polished show/production.

I'm old though now and have no desire to go to a show these days. :lol:

Seen this the other day, he's selling less tickets & its gonna be his highest grossing tour ever.... Fans get cheap seats, those with money get their "VIP" experience, Jay continues to hustle better.... everybody wins

"To a degree" holds true for me. I've seen Jay once and that was WAY back in 1996/1997 in a random auditorium type place with Foxy Brown and Nas. There were maybe 200 people in attendance. That experience must be completely different than seeing him perform in a stadium with a polished show/production.

I'm old though now and have no desire to go to a show these days. :lol:

That's dope as ****. One thing I try to do now is catch artist on their first or second album tours. Usually smaller venues and their best music.

Was dope indeed. Thinking back I took it for granite. Back then I used to go to so many shows. What I'll always remember from that show tho was the sparkle from Jay's chain. I'd never seen a chain like with all those diamonds. Used to be strictly gold.

Cant believe it took to the 4th page for somebody to post something regarding the true facts about this tour.

Jay aint nowhere near fell off. Tour is performing hella well.

Going to see him tomorrow here in the H.

Back
Top Bottom