ROC isn't forever?..VOL Jay-Z tour sales = disaster

:lol: sure bro. That joint is trash. ***** sound like he tryna give a lecture. Saying **** other rappers been saying for years tryna act like he’s giving game.

Another gimmick album.

:rofl:

Those dudes pushing 40 paved the way for the junkies you're listening to now. Same junkies that can only hope to have the career Jay has.

Lol that’s cool. I would never go to a jay z concert tho. Maybe if someone paid me :lol: I don’t wanna see no old washed up tunes..I’ll pass. Maybe 15 years ago I’d go :lol:

Lol that’s cool. I would never go to a jay z concert tho. Maybe if someone paid me :lol: I don’t wanna see no old washed up tunes..I’ll pass. Maybe 15 years ago I’d go :lol:

Cool, in 15 years your "guys" won't even be alive :lol:

My girl asked me if I wanted to go see this washed up ***** :lol: hell nah...

No one listening to that **** but dudes who pushing 40 ain’t nothing wrong with that lmao

So is your girl 40?

:lol: sure bro. That joint is trash. ***** sound like he tryna give a lecture. Saying **** other rappers been saying for years tryna act like he’s giving game.

Another gimmick album.

Understandable you don't like him. You like Drake.

Was thinking of this thread while Vic Mensa was performing and there werew mad seats open.

Then Jay intro started an the placed was packed.

Think he ended the concert a lil down tho. Wanted to leave extra hype and he ends with a tribute to chester rip.

I see you Wavez :lol:

IMG_7913.jpg

If you can go for free you should go bro, then come back and tell us if it was good.

And with all that hate wavez will still ride Jay-Z **** right in front of his chick if he ever had a chance to meet him

:lol: I’ll pass. You might tho...there are only a few celebs that I would even care to meet. Sorry New York bois jay z ain’t one of em

earlgotsole earlgotsole just wanted to kno how good your seats were and how much you paid.

im currently shopping for tix but dont kno if its worth it to let them buss my head for some good seats or to save some bread and target the ok seats...

def sounds like you enjoyed yourself tho and thas really wassup...

Yessir I had floor seats only paid $35 but that's a whole different Jig I cant explain on the thread lol. Floor seats we're available day of for $250 there we're about 6 of them left.

Back
Top Bottom