ROLL CALL NTers in the ATL stand up! Lets talk sneakers

haha dudes from my school was hopping the gate and jumping folks. Then it was a grip of fights in the parking lot.I mean a 45 dollar ticket aint that serious to be waking up at 2am for
Lucky The Great,Hated by Few,Loved by All​
The Greatest Myspace Page Ever

Straight out the Bay Area.. Relocated to Catersville, GA..
Team GOONIES​
smoke drink pop sniff.
Total Posts:: ten000+

haha i got in. left home like 5. got there at 530, BACK ROADS BIATCH

so we parked across the street from the park b\c u couldnt get down to six flags in your car.. walked down the street, looked for my homegirl so we could jump the line for tickets. ended up just walking up to the ticket booth and stood in the exit part, forced our way in, got tickets, went in, did nothing for what, 3 hours? couldnt get your hand stamped til 9, and @#%$ it was cold. we walked around and eventually went to a restaurant. chilled till they put us out. walked towards the front gates, went in a souvenir shop. @#%$ made camp sites in there.. blankets, sleep.. all they needed were tents. So we went to mcD's, ate, slept a lil, went back to six flags. good day.

^^lucky... i hate u. I woke up at 3am for nothing.
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>​
ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red retro 2, Retro Playoff 12, Santana Dunk High, Tiffany Dunks​

i stay in umm... :b
tongue.gif
clay co ....i went to morrow high last year but i go to MT.zion now

cobb county here.

----------------------------------------
2006 heat for sale!!! get at me.
That's like a dollar an hour! - Napoleon Dynamite

morrow?... niketalk?...
who are you?... haha...
i only thought a few people round morrow knew about legit sneakers and forums... haha...
ATL ISBACK​

i thought i was the only one in morrow who didnt wear fakes :smile:
smile.gif
... when i was at morrow i only knew one sneaker head

clayton county is where its at...
FS--DMPs size 11.5 DS and ICY: $700/BMP's sized 11 $275 shipped

Team Georgia State​

Ok lets make some good use of this post other than where we stay at! Here are some of my spots i deal with frequently!

DTLR - Southlake, Camp Creek, Lithonia = pretty much every Jordan release and quickstrike release of most shoes.

Stratosphere - Nike SB skateboard shop in Little Five Points = Pretty much every nike sb release they also have vans for you cali dudes(j/k)
Ruin- SB Shop get most but not all nike sb releases
Fame- All jordans and sometimes early on quickstrike release(dont pm me asking which one find out for yourself!)
Sole Munki-( I dont visit here frequently but go here if your a baller and looking to pay super hyped prices!) They get an assortment of shoes but very limited stock and sometimes get jordans early but for wayyyy over market value even for early release.
WISH - assortment of shoes great shop great people!
Also I have a website coming soon....so I expect you fellow Atlanta people to support me and we also need to do more to inform people about all these fakes they are wearing here in Atlanta its sickening. But hopefully you guys can help make this thread better with more info and add on any sneaker events you are aware and not just what zone you represent!

OH YEA HOW COULD I FORGET PRESTIGOUS : GREAT EXAMPLE OF WHAT WE NEED HERE IN GA !! REALL HEATTT! @ FAIR MARKET VALUE PRICES!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP PRESTIGOUS!!!!!!!

BUY MY SHOES!
>>>>CLICK HERE<<<<

^^^^^^

It's damn near nothing you can do about the fakes here, I'm convinced they know what they are buying but don't care.

^yea your right. I see like at least 50 different pair a day i work downtown. But yea forget about them we can just give each other info on sneaker events and things going on around here and also new spots.
BUY MY SHOES!
>>>>CLICK HERE<<<<

Back
Top Bottom