ROLL CALL NTers in the ATL stand up! Lets talk sneakers

Quote:
jordanking23945
:wink:
wink.gif
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red AJ retro 2, Space Jam XI (DS or used), ANY retro IX mid (or pearl lows)​
F/S: Authentic Nike Wash. Bullets throwback jersey #23 Jordan sz 60. And sz15 blk/chrome Nu Retro 2s. PM me if interested​

In Gwinnett County, If there's any1 still trying to get their hands on an OLNL ones pack, then Gwinnett Place Mall still has many pairs left in DTLR, and Sports Profile. DTLR said the largest they had was a 10.5. So if any1 missed out and still want them, go check it out
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red AJ retro 2, Space Jam XI (DS or used), ANY retro IX mid (or pearl lows)​
F/S: Authentic Nike Wash. Bullets throwback jersey #23 Jordan sz 60. And sz15 blk/chrome Nu Retro 2s. PM me if interested​

Boring Alpharetta but i be at Walters
El Paso Born Cincinnati Raised Now Im In The ATL...

Any Jay's Size 14 For Sell Inbox ME...

i'm an older head looking to get out the game. anyone interested in picking up anything that released in the last 2 years (jays) in size 12 and 13 get at me. i'm in cobb county btw.

[email protected]

I know there's an official prestigious thread, but I was just wondering if anyone been to Atlantic Station lately? I heard they were building the store there. I haven't been to Atlantic Station since September, so I was just wondering...
EzCode Parsing Error: color=yellow face=comic sans ms size=2]
F/S: Authentic Nike Wash. Bullets throwback jersey #23 Jordan sz 60 EzCode Parsing Error: face=georgia color=maroon​
. PM me if interested[/center][/font]

i was just up at atlantic station a couple weeks ago, didn't see anything there.

^^aight man thanks
F/S: VVNDS Authentic Nike Wash. Bullets throwback jersey #23 Jordan sz 60 *CHEAP*. PM me if interested​

Fakes are ridiculous in the A nowadays!!! Every time i go 2 Stonecrest i cringe @ the sight of so many fake jordans on dudes tryin to stunt :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
Xbox Live Gamertag:DWills925

DJ236....I know how you feel, I was just up at Stonecrest the other day and I couldn't keep track of how many fakes I saw

For Sale: VVVNDS Nike Air Max Assail 2 size 11.5

Stay true to yourself....and your kicks!

Wanted: Air Max 90/360 Foot Patrol One Time Only's size 12

whats good georgia.im from florida jacksonville to be exact.im now in n.fulton well alpharetta to be exact and plan to go to art institute of atl 4 school.where are the jordan spots and urban nike account spots in my area?
AJ XIII SZ 9.5 Under 80.00 Cheap!!!! F/S or F/T

hahaha. i HATE stonecrest. everyone looks the same. dreds x big tee x girbauds x fake jordans.

...thats been the average Atlanta uniform 4 a few years now :lol:
laugh.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
???cAn I LiVE??? Member #5- DJ236
GwiNNeTT CouNTy​

Barrow County- Between Athens and Gwinnett. bout 35-45 mins away from everything. Go to school at West GA in Carrollton. I got the Kobe New Six air force ones at DTLR in stonecrest on thursday for 129. They have the Lebrons and some of the old six on sale for that price also.

Stonecrest...mystery, N's are ridiculous up there...Ill never go again esp to hear that damn train that NO ONE rides

&

DTLR..anywhere, worse customer service lol [email protected] know who's working
Barbies&Berettas

Yo I think it would be nice if Team Gerogia Sole all met up the next big release, like the Aqua's or the 10&13 pack at Stonecrest Mall and met each other and stuff. We could probably wear our name on our shirt or something so we'd know who's who. You think this is possible and you could organize this in some way Black Ice Blaze. Oh, btw I'm the only GA NT'er from the outskirts, Covington baaaaabbbbyyyy!

lmao... greencouture, hush...
i wanna ride that train...
but im too big, u'll fit tho...
and i dunno bout that dtlr, but southlake is nice...
love getting to know people who work there...
ATL ISBACK​

i guess i can check in here... i just moved to the A.
Im in Marietta, right now
Oh, U Mad Cuz im Stylin On You!

Back
Top Bottom