ROLL CALL NTers in the ATL stand up! Lets talk sneakers

Quote:
hahah you mean Hollowel Prkway my dude
Team Cosa Nostra
If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.
Gotti & Watchdog Pit Bulls For Sale. PM Me!​

Yo I moved to Conyers from Seattle not too long ago! Someone tell me what's good n the A
Hello...my name is Keith and I'm a sneaker addict

^^Oh dat's was up! I live in Covington, right next door to conyers. Ain't to much in our area but the Hibbett Sports by Carmike Cinemas, that Athlete's Foot( which rarely has anything) and the Hibbett Sports off Hwy 138 next to Kroger. In the A there is South Dekalb Mall, Noth Dekalb, Sothlake, Northlake, Stonecrest and by far the best mall in Atlanta, Lenox and across the street from it is Phipps Plaza, where Niketown Atlanta is. Hope this helps,and welcome to GA!!!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

I'm from the N.O. and moved to GA permanently in 03.
I was going back an forth in my younger years. (27 now)
Anyhow, I reside in the SWATS. Campbelton Road - Ben Hill
I be in and out of a lot of stores in the A.
I wouldn't mind meeting some new ppl that have the same intrest.

Holla like a Dolla.

so what are the best spots to go to as far as dunks,,and dope tees?
my dad stays in smyrna..everytime i go, i only go to the mall :\
ohwell.gif

20% of KARMALOOP.COM
USE CODE : MY10283
FREE SHIPPING ON $45+
USE CODE : UROCK
$3 SHIPPING
USE CODE : SKIP

Its probably better to just post in the southeast forum itself for events than putting them in an thread inside of the SE regional forum...

checc theshoegame.com for updates on a lot of events...
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
"tHe sHOeS i wEar, yOu dOn'T oWn a PaiR!" #32 - ex-clu-sives
Smyrnaville​

Hey just saying hi here, I'm a NYer but currently a Georgia Tech student living on campus
laugh.gif

nothin much.. just been observing. im trying to get !$@% straight for college and finish this last lap in school lol. whats goin on wit u?

Back
Top Bottom