Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

whats the best method to clean the toebox for coves? accidently got some oil on it.. now it has a dark stain >_> i tried using jason mark still has it.. ugh 

So.... got the Cove 3M in from Rope Lace Supply. Supposed to be 51" and they're only 48". Just a heads up. Way too short. 

whats the best method to clean the toebox for coves? accidently got some oil on it.. now it has a dark stain >_> i tried using jason mark still has it.. ugh 
I got some cooking oil out a suede pair of GLIIIs using powered constarch. Lifted the stain put after sitting for 24 hours. just brushed clean with horsehair suede brush and good to go. 

I got some cooking oil out a suede pair of GLIIIs using powered constarch. Lifted the stain put after sitting for 24 hours. just brushed clean with horsehair suede brush and good to go. 
rep ! I will do that within next hour. I just used vinegar and it lift alot of stain. did you just left the constarch overnight ?? Won't it get into the toebox air hole thingy? lol 

btw have anyone tried baby oil johnson on their suede ? I heard it makes the suede smooth and brand new.. ?? 

What is the current "market price" for a pair of worn volcanos ?

size 10 or 10.5 if size reflects price at all.

What is the current "market price" for a pair of worn volcanos ?

size 10 or 10.5 if size reflects price at all.
If your selling roughly 100 dollars in which case pm me and i will buy immediately....if your buying depends on wear, ask the seller to give you a number 1-10 on how close to DS but I would go no mo than 350-400 if that, and always ask for lot's o pics to confirm the rating....just a couple thoughts

whats the best method to clean the toebox for coves?
accidently got some oil on it.. now it has a dark stain >_> i tried using jason mark still has it.. ugh 
I know that dishwashing liquid gets oil out but idk if you want to try that on this suede

Back
Top Bottom