Running into a lot of girls that keep saying ....

Originally Posted by tim teufel

They don't date or find black men attractive. Funny thing is these chics mention this out the blue any of u black folk run into chics like that?

i got 2 white girls who said that they like white guys over blk guys.. all the while they were gettin smashed in by blk dudes at the time..
but they are back with white guys..

girls are fickle minded creatures though .. 

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

spacerace wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
I saw a video that said the point is to further destroy the black family/race. Best way to do that is to let the women know that we aren't worth a damn. We are either gay or in jail. How often do you hear that? Then they tell the black women to try, "Something New." Word to Sanaa Lathan. But when I find the video I will post it. It is a well calculated move in my opnion.
what kind of conspiracy bull**** is that. it's never that serious. we all have preferences of who we find attractive. 

Depends on who you are, and your perspective on things. Social engineering is real and it does happen every single day, weather you notice it or not.

Now, with that said, I'll say this... A woman that's interested in you will say a lot of things to stroke your ego and keep you happy, and it's pretty "accepted" that there are a lot of racist people that shun people who date black people because of the status quo that we have been "given". You can trace this as far back as slavery in the states. We have all heard the stories of the white masters raping and having affairs with black slaves. This is nothing new. Did they walk around saying how fantastic and how much they were attracted to black women?

See where I'm going?

When you get to know the world that you live in a little better, things like this become a lot more apparent and clear to you and you learn to see through facades that people try to pass over your eyes.

In reality, it's sort of a representation of your intelligence and comprehension.
i understand and agree with you. however, the conspiracy bull**** i was referring to was
the point is to further destroy the black family/race.

there is no "they" that are trying to destroy the black race.

^ What they said, if you are getting bread you can literally pull ANYTHING! Pull up to a white girl from Alabama in a Rarri, Lambo, Bent or whatever and she will atleast be cooperative. I was driving a Rarri around Hollywood one time solo and I was getting so much love from white and Asian women it was funny. White dudes were sooooo pissed to see a young black dude past by them in a $260,000 car. They would just look t me with so much malice. Racism is so damn silly and such a joke. I honestly am one of the only people I know that is completely blind to stereotypes and some form of prejudice. I seriously don't care about peoples ethnicity, we are all seriously the same, we just say things differently. Everyone wants the same things.

Why are people catching feelings? This is a real topic...

I don't knock anyone who has a preference, I have preferences as well..But what blows my mind is the BLACK GIRLS who say they don't date black guys..

I had a chick tell me I was the only black dide she would date...i was straight shocked hit her with the "you dont like n*****, you aint know n***** was the shhh" word to katt

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Why are people catching feelings? This is a real topic...

I don't knock anyone who has a preference, I have preferences as well..But what blows my mind is the BLACK GIRLS who say they don't date black guys..

That doesn't surprise me. There are black dudes who say the same thing about black girls. Probably a combination of being burned in the past and what they are learning from society's messages.

And sometimes it's just personal preference. I haven't dated a black chick that wasn't mixed in about 7 years
grin.gif

Rap music and sports is what is killing African-Americans perception.

Until those things change, us blacks will always be looked at as players and polygamists.

OP, how old are you man? Change your circle, and go where you are appreciated. Common sense, no?

Originally Posted by MrBrown

you fugly?

They just letting you down slow

That could be it but I end up smashing tho... Learn how to read

Then i have no idea what this thread is about.....
props I guess? ..... I aint giving them

you fugly?

They just letting you down slow

That could be it but I end up smashing tho... Learn how to read

Then i have no idea what this thread is about.....
props I guess? ..... I aint giving them
there is no point because at the the end of the day if your smashing your winning

It's just plain ignorance, if you ask me. I always ask the question "why?" when I hear someone say "I don't like *insert race* guys/girls" And it's always the most dumb answer (i.e - I don't find any of them attractive). 

Or on the reverse...when I hear people say...he/she's attractive for a *insert race* person....I feel like straight up slapping them.  There is a difference between personal preference and being a moron, 

Originally Posted by beh235

OP, how old are you man? Change your circle, and go where you are appreciated. Common sense, no?

what does this post have to do with being appreciated? 
laugh.gif
  i swear do some of ya even know how to read?

I can tel in real life OP a lame
laugh.gif
Fact of the matter - you can never take a chick's statements for 100% fact. If you do...you don't know women. :smh:at cats over 21 letting birds tell them what they want to hear and not realizing it.Women will say things...black white asian spanish..whatever...to please a feeling they have at a particular time in order to get the results they want. Attractive is attractive ...ugly is ugly...has nothing to do with skin color. Its all a motive.Listen to what some are saying in this thread: "they don't like black men because their ego...rebelness...badboy type of image"
laugh.gif
ok. Maaaan, women seriously HATE those characteristics
laugh.gif
If anything...those are the traits that get women wet. Sure, a certain point of badboy could be a turn off...but it's still interesting at the end of the day. Low key, I think men envy the black man's rep and attitude in some fashion and it's why society tries to do as much damage to the black man as it can be. If we didn't have the leaps and bounds to constantly go through, life would be UNFAIR. They know it. What's poppin OP?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

laugh.gif
Fact of the matter - you can never take a chick's statements for 100% fact. If you do...you don't know women. :smh:at cats over 21 letting birds tell them what they want to hear and not realizing it.Women will say things...black white asian spanish..whatever...to please a feeling they have at a particular time in order to get the results they want. Attractive is attractive ...ugly is ugly...has nothing to do with skin color. Its all a motive.Listen to what some are saying in this thread: "they don't like black men because their ego...rebelness...badboy type of image"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If anything...those are the traits that get women wet. Sure, a certain point of badboy could be a turn off...but it's still interesting at the end of the day. Low key, I think men envy the black man's rep and attitude in some fashion and it's why society tries to do as much damage to the black man as it can be. If we didn't have the leaps and bounds to constantly go through, life would be UNFAIR. They know it. What's poppin OP?
pimp.gif
what in the hell are u talking about? 
laugh.gif
 and how can u tell im a lame? do tell

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Its easy as day to see. Type a cat that would be standing in the corner at the club peeping a cat as he's talking to females asking "how does he do it?"
laugh.gif
Keep copping sneakers to relate b. Atleast it's an effort.
laugh.gif
What's unclear about what I said.
draft_lens8560821module76097501photo_1261940382man-listening-to-woman.jp
You listen and believe a woman word for word about how she feels. You lost all stock in your post after that. Women are the most complex creatures on the earth. They will tell you things...things you want to hear...in order to reach their current motives and desires. In many instances, they will tell you things about other things and expect you to "understand". A women telling a guy she doesn't like something...especially something that is the complete opposite from what the male would expect or relate to...is a clear sign that the woman has a motive in saying it. Would a completely straight guy ever say "I don't smash dudes in the rear." just to make it clear
laugh.gif
Smartenupnas. Why isn't she saying "I don't smash asians"? Why do Lebron fans constantly attack Kobe but not Shane Battier? Think OP Think!Any chick who says she doesn't like a guy because he exhibits traits like confidence, rebelness, cockiness, going against the grain or societies terms of being square... is 36+ still trying to get over a guy like that.

to me this sounds racist. Every race has attractive people. Drop me off in any civilized part of the world and ill find something yummy to smash on.

I am generally not attracted to white women but there are a few in my crossfit class that I would not mind smashing on hardcore.

I've actually never heard that, but the girls who do say it would normally date/get ^$ by/marry a black dude not
to long after that. *shrugs* I ain't mad at all

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Its easy as day to see. Type a cat that would be standing in the corner at the club peeping a cat as he's talking to females asking "how does he do it?"
laugh.gif
Keep copping sneakers to relate b. Atleast it's an effort.
laugh.gif
What's unclear about what I said.
draft_lens8560821module76097501photo_1261940382man-listening-to-woman.jp
You listen and believe a woman word for word about how she feels. You lost all stock in your post after that. Women are the most complex creatures on the earth. They will tell you things...things you want to hear...in order to reach their current motives and desires. In many instances, they will tell you things about other things and expect you to "understand". A women telling a guy she doesn't like something...especially something that is the complete opposite from what the male would expect or relate to...is a clear sign that the woman has a motive in saying it. Would a completely straight guy ever say "I don't smash dudes in the rear." just to make it clear
laugh.gif
Smartenupnas. Why isn't she saying "I don't smash asians"? Why do Lebron fans constantly attack Kobe but not Shane Battier? Think OP Think!Any chick who says she doesn't like a guy because he exhibits traits like confidence, rebelness, cockiness, going against the grain or societies terms of being square... is 36+ still trying to get over a guy like that.
is this dude serious? 
roll.gif
  you just got outa jail b? you can never analyze how a person might be on the internetz my dude. but the fact u even tried to is kinda sad 

Like someone else said, there are many women who say that they aren't attracted to white guys, or asian guys, or spanish guys, or Indian guys etc....so I don't see the need for black men need to be singled out.

Everyone has their preference.

To each his/her own.

camron.gif

laugh.gif
keep the passive aggressive jelly flowing chief...low key, as long as you know ...we know ....that you know we know ...your threads are created out of spite, it's all good.
wink.gif

camron.gif

laugh.gif
keep the passive aggressive jelly flowing chief...low key, as long as you know ...we know ....that you know we know ...your threads are created out of spite, it's all good.
wink.gif
out of spite of what? u taking real life topic personal? 
laugh.gif
  sounds like u have had this happen to you many times let it out my dude we would love to hear your story.talk about being insecure good lord worst than a chic 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

i think everyone is entitled to preference, if it's your preference you can't FORCE someone to like you.

but sometimes it's social pressure which makes people not date a certain people, that's what gets me upset
because it just reminds me i'm good enough, but not good enough to out weigh the majority consensus as
it persuades your reason not to like someone.
i agree. i understand everyone has a certain prefference but why would prefference ever relate to a certain race? makes no sense to me.i can understand if u like em tall short skinny fat but race tho kinda stupid.

Back
Top Bottom