Sacramento Kings off-season thread

I feel kinda bad for outlaw. He comes in games prepared most times yet he always gets put I the back burner for someone else. Dude never gets to shine.
Yea i can't believe John Salmons was getting minutes over him 
mean.gif

ps: one of my buddies does RC rock crawling with Travis. i guess he is super into it. competitions and everything

Jimmer is horrible. made 2 forced shots but overall he hurt the team pretty bad.

can't believe Malone held Cousins out of the entire 2nd quarter with only 2 fouls. unbelievable. must be showcasing JT for a trade lol.

and it didn't work, he looked like crap

Soon as I read rudy wasn't playing I contemplated writing the Kings asking a refund cause I was under impression he would play lol

@rck

Im 6 rows up in sect 111

Parked across street from Arena , free parking...ftw..so I thought.

Came back and truck was gone, ish was towed..no event parking zone come to find out :smh:

350 to get it back :x

Across the street? I've always parked in the lot next to those government buildings right outside of Sleep Train. At least I think they're government buildings. Never been towed, never been ticketed.

But I feel you, I know what it's like to get a car towed. Lucrative f'ing business >:

Across the street? I've always parked in the lot next to those government buildings right outside of Sleep Train. At least I think they're government buildings. Never been towed, never been ticketed.

But I feel you, I know what it's like to get a car towed. Lucrative f'ing business >:

Tell me about it, snankes.

It was about 15 of us waiting to get our cars back, had us standing out in the cold, 1 at a time bs.

dang that sucks. I used to park where the Le Cordon Bleu building is but stopped when my friend said he got a ticket last year. Now, I'm parking in the Safeway, in and out or Raleys parking lot :lol:....So far so good

Grevis is a chode

:lol:

It's because he had to stop in NY for a visa.

At first I thought he was just taking his sweet time, too :lol:
Ugh what a terrible game. Cost me a lot of dough , got mollywhopped, and didnt even see Rudy and em play. Stupid chode indeed.:smh:

Damn those are some nice seats man!

I had no idea 916kings 916kings was still around :nerd: I miss all the OG Kings fans on NT |I

Still around, creepin. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom