San Antonio NT's Come in...

Sorry I couldnt make it, Megan got sick while we were in town, and by the time I got home, I wouldn't have made it there in time.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

2b9o1t.jpg

dude where did u find a sz 13??? all i found were 12's...

Nice get together last night. My right leg is in rigor mortis today. I shouldn't have played last night. rule #1 don't play when injured and #2don't pass to Joesuf cuz he can't shoot or D.

ROOOOAARR!
329793883.jpg

sorry i missed the games last night fellas. baby girl got me sick, daycare colds really knock you on your @ss!

nice pick up fred and dave did yall get any others?

If I were to suggest a bowling meet up for the next activity, how many people would go?

Would we keep the same teams as the B-Ball tourney?

And I am assuming Sunday night is the night to do it?

Would you guys object to having it at a different center then Ponderosa? I have connects at other places that would be WAY cheaper.

Bowling is kewl too. Even like that idea that was thrown around lastnite bout the paintball.... any thing that doesnt make me think I can play like I was 25again and need to soak in a tub of ice days afterwards.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

If I were to suggest a bowling meet up for the next activity, how many people would go?

Would we keep the same teams as the B-Ball tourney?

And I am assuming Sunday night is the night to do it?

Would you guys object to having it at a different center then Ponderosa? I have connects at other places that would be WAY cheaper.

Ive seen 2 bowling meet ups since Ive been a part of the crew and those are super fun.. Totally down!

meet up was coo, good to hang with yall and get my mind off of things,
next time i wanna be in a team with not so good people, so i can break some ankles,
i feel like i couldnt excel to my maximum capacity, 1 for 31 is not how i usually play,
i say malibu for our next meet up, i know its wps (white people sh!!t) but its fun.

i say bandera bowl if we go bowling or 281 and bitters.

Well, dude to my fantastic bowling this summer, Brunswick thinks I need a lot of practice. I have 18 free games to use there. I will probably get some moretoo. (thats the bowling center at 1000 Oaks and Perin Bietel)

So thats 6 people at 3 games each, if I get more this Wednesday, or next, Ill let you guys know.

Also if you guys are looking to hang out on Wednesdays now that your softball is over with, I have 2 weeks left at Brunswick. The beer is hot, and the food iscold, but you can watch me suck out loud until the real leagues start in a few weeks!

sorry kinda late...
33n80fa.jpg

oczky.jpg

238d8n.jpg

ot2m1x.jpg

ea012x.jpg

2hn3k7m.jpg

mlqxj7.jpg

b6o5lz.jpg

96ydch.jpg

2jfm6nq.jpg

i have a lot of respect for chase...down since day one...
66vuc8.jpg

2s1nq5k.jpg

2m5krhz.jpg

jtuzpd.jpg

514rgl.jpg

2vshmax.jpg

69l2xi.jpg

zioljr.jpg

1j55iq.jpg

from last night...
eb4q5u.jpg

2s0oht1.jpg

261p5p0.jpg

5bqx08.jpg

i3x9c7.jpg

xd8s41.jpg

35lz39e.jpg

25a19qr.jpg

Nice pics Aaron... Looks like I missed a few good times...

Aaron, you have $40 with you, me and our lady friends' names on it for dinner... Name a day this week...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Glad to finally see some pics. I look forward to seeing how the trips went. The trip to the D seemed a lot better. I guess H-town ain't as HOT as theythink they are, HA HA. SA SNEAKS UP negr0
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

in the PI! DID A TRADE WITH THE YANKEES!!!!

??? excuse my ignorance but dont know what u are talking about can you pm me?

Since Dave is an honorary filipino, PI stands for Philippine Islands. That's how we say it for short.

Back
Top Bottom