Yeah Appreciate it Art,

You know im down for another round

Dammit fred I forgot the painting again
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Fred and Mikey are cleanin' up son!

^^^ We sure are!!!

This is what I got from that Sale again yesterday!!! Ill be back.
*** next time please dont use the conterfeit pen on my 20.00 bills............thank you ***

damn fred didnt know u broke into the jordan closet ! i have a neighbor that wanted to see what u had. remember i was telling you about him. nice pics ofgolfing. cant wait for thursday and sunday!!!!

I got a resto-project out of it, going to start working on it soon.

Also Fred, here are the final All-Star voting results for the western conference forwards

Forwards
Player Votes
Tim Duncan (SA) 2,578,168
Amare Stoudemire (Pho) 1,460,429
Bruce Bowen (SA) 1,392,398
Ron Artest (Hou) 1,362,565
Carmelo Anthony (Den) 1,337,519
Dirk Nowitzki (Dal) 1,107,926
Pau Gasol (LAL) 948,301
Shane Battier (Hou) 694,112
LaMarcus Aldridge (Por) 497,550
Luis Scola (Hou) 405,851
Josh Howard (Dal) 298,810

Bruce will probably get snubbed, but if by a miracle he does make the team, I will be getting a Bowen All-Star jersey immediately!

^^^^Billy, can't wait to see you rejuvinate my former gingers. Mikey, I'm glad my shoes found a good home.

Everyone knows I'm a closet Kobe fan.
352692109.jpg
352692113.jpg

Originally Posted by iborroel

Dave are you still hosting a Superbowl party?

nobody ever said anything so i havent planned anything. and if we do i will need someone to help bbq cause i sure as hell dont know how. lol!!! damn fred thosekobe's
eek.gif
. forget those sorry *** venoms those are the $hi+. cant waittill i take my CD'S out of layaway! and who is showing up for baketball on thursday and football sunday?

dang fred let go of those cowboys, those kobes look dope.
telescope-sam-1.jpg
I SEE YOU MIKEY
real talk whutp for superbowl sunday, i might not be able to make the game since i might be at my third home, eagle pass
but ill show up to anyones bbq and bring w/e .
and ya im down for bball on thurs, i need a work out

Still having my shin-dig in Comal County, I can run a small car-pool and meet with some people at 281 & 1604. I could realistically pick up 8 people andbus them out. I got about 100 wings in the freezer ready to go. Brisket, sausage and chicken ready to go as well. It is BYOB, but thats it. Hope you guys canmake it.

Also, please count me IN for football. thanks.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Also, please count me IN for football. thanks.

maybe someone posted this and i missed it, but how many players do we have for the football game on sunday?

Back
Top Bottom